It's been a while.

G

But I've been wondering if any of you losers have done anything but cleaned carpets for 20 dollars a room since we last talked?
I've been so busy setting up dealerships I can hardly take time to look at my own picture perfect garage floor.

Quit dragging your hoses over thousands to make 30 cents.

http://AmazingGarageFloors.com

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Just tell me how much you make a year, prick, and maybe I'll pay you the time of day.

nickreal

Wasn't it 8000 dollars or something to learn how to paint garage floors? No thanks. Weren't you bragging about people on this board signing up? I wonder why we haven't heard from them?

Becker

Name
Becker
Nice approach to sales.

Or

Mikey with time on his hands.

Makes me want to do business with the guy.

Chris A

Name
Chris
AmzgGarageFloors said:
Quit dragging your hoses over thousands to make 30 cents.

Funny, isn't that what the tile gurus told us like 5-6 years ago? Less work, more money, great! :roll: This dude should come up with a wood system that doesn't suck.

G

I was wrong. I thought you were all losers that can't see the real way to make money. Two fine guys with the vision to aspire for more have joined up and will be selling our flooring systems. Anyone else ready to step up to the plate?

REMEMBER-

Beware of cheap imitations with zero support. There is only 1 Real Amazing Garage Floor. No one has a product like ours and no one is as committed to customer satisfaction as we are. We are the only coating in the world like this with proven success stories and we are committed to constantly improving our product. Don't use any other Coating Products... Leave the cheap knock offs for others while you enjoy the best coating on the market!

nickreal

AmzgGarageFloors said:
I was wrong. I thought you were all losers that can't see the real way to make money. Two fine guys with the vision to aspire for more have joined up and will be selling our flooring systems. Anyone else ready to step up to the plate?

What happened to the eight or so that signed up before? I want to hear about all the money they're making.

jeg1983

Wow, What a great sales pitch. You truly are not very bright obviously or you would go about selling you product in a positive manner. Mabye you should not come here and talk down upon a whole while trying to make money. Makes no sense me me at all. But hey if it works for you keep talkin shit to make them sales bud.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I don't like the fact that after buying in for 8 grand or more the buyer still has to pay fees for every job and can't prospect for their own work.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You are in desperate need of a salesman!

Some A-holes can't help but shoot themselves in foot whether their product has merit or not!

Next time you pass through Kansas.......please do so, pass through! :x

Gary T

WHAT A TOOL........ and a cheap knockoff at that.

Funny, isn't that what the tile gurus told us like 5-6 years ago? Less work, more money, great!

And they were right too.

G

Just got another guy to start selling for us. This is really taking off.

I do like to stir the pot a bit and it seems to be working. You know what they say.... 'any press is good press'.

You guys are already dealing with floors on a daily basis. Why wouldn't you look into this? It's a huge money maker and another way to land another sale while you're in the customers home.

Loser was too harsh in my earlier post. Ignorant is probably a better choice of words.

diamond brian

AmzgGarageFloors said:

I'm calling you out. Maybe your converts will be proud enough of themselves to come out here and admit it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom