Notice It's been a while.....

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
The real (and only) reason it bothers me is that guys that don't know any better are reading stuff like this and feeling like failures for working there tails off to do an honest job and "only" making $100-$150 an hour.

You have to start somewhere. We were that company that only made that much. But, if you have happy customers who like your work ask referrals others, market tot the right people, have the confidence to know you are worth more and charge accordingly, you can make that kind of money. It's taken us decades to get where we are. So, I hope it's inspirational to the Guys that aren't there but want to be. Certainly they shouldn't feel like failured. With out a goal and knowing that others have done befire them, they could limit them selves.

And I'm also vey upfront about how this isn't possible everywhere. We happened to grow up and live in an area where this is attainable. I'd never tell someone they can do it like us if they don't have the demographic to support our model. So just cause they can't based on their area they shouldn't feel like a failure

Mikey P

Administrator
Ever wonder why I chose the Vacuum logo?

Its one of the very few things we can do that the home owner really understands, to set ourselves apart from the 98%rs

I've seen a few vacuums on trucks over the years, usually way in back, unreachable and covered in dust. Ready to go for when the instructed didn't do their "job"....

Last edited:

steve_64

My filter box tells me vacuuming is topical

That time is better spent on dry stroke IMHO

Reactions: ruff

Mikey P

Administrator
What sort of vacuum are you using, and..

Are you any good or just a homeowner searching for crumbs..

Steve unless you have a BHRE, you have ZERO idea about what you're really getting out

Last edited:
Reactions: billyeadon

steve_64

Blah blah blah next month it's the newest vac craze that is the best.

If it's hairy or ground nasty crud crb. Otherwise spray n suck like everyone else.

It's not about perfection in my case but you guys go ahead and piss all over each other.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Mikey P

Administrator

If it's hairy or ground nasty crud crb. Otherwise spray n suck like everyone else.

It's not about perfection in my case but you guys go ahead and piss all over each other.

Forvten years of MB it's ALWAYS been a given.

The Elite pre vacuum.

Plain and simple, even Marty.

Sorry you missed the memo.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I just learned that Taylor Swift made 170,000,000.00 last year.
Therefore, I think Prima and her motley crew are a bargain. If they chip in some extra vacuuming they will qualify to be a true MB steal.

Carry on, please.

Mikey P

Administrator

John's great smile and charm will only take your company so far.

At some point your process will have to stand out as well. Slamming out all that upholstery in 2.5 hours tells me there are all sorts of short cuts being taken.

Even my three man crew couldn't have pulled that off.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Your level of service.

Have you seen the hundreds of feedback cards on our site from people that love the level of service we provide?

I'm not saying we can't do better. Everyone can always improve. But to say we are lying that's a bit much. Then, I guess all the people with raving feedback cards are lying too.

Maybe not your standards, but compared to what most people get and what we do compared to the level of service from others they have had before, we are the best around.

It's kind of subjective But not dishonest.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
John's great smile and charm will only take your company so far.

At some point your process will have to stand out as well. Slamming out all that upholstery in 2.5 hours tells me there are all sorts of short cuts being taken.

Even my three man crew couldn't have pulled that off.

Who said we want to be a 4-5 truck operation? I'd rather stay smaller and have higher job average over more jobs for less. And more trucks and employees are more headaches.

Ana our process does stand out over the others servicing our area. That is what our clients say, tell others and post about on social media.

We are always looking g for ways to improve the customer experience and stay ahead of it. Some things we do, some things we don't. Some things we should do we don't. But overall compared to what is out there we do stand out.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

steve_64

Now that you mention it meg I've probably vacuumed more carpet than Mike in my lifetime.

I get it but I stand by my statements.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I bet Taylor pre vacs.
I didn't know.
Well..... that changes everything.

I definitely think that from now on, John should vacuum. Here is the music Marty uses to energize himself while Wernerizing his clients' carpet.

Prima, short of the self evident health and agility benefits, you'd be amazed (shocked) at what it will do for your company's production rate:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom