It's HERE!!!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The busy season has officially hit us I think....FINALLY. :rockon:

Seemed like we couldn't give a job away few weeks ago. :hopeless:

Now the problem. We are so hammered swamped, and all of a sudden....it's time to be in shape. :icon_rolleyes:

Today, we cleaned for one of our multi millionaire families 4 houses on a very pristine lake. Wall to Wall, Clean and protect, move everything....plus we had 2 other decent jobs before that! Each bedroom had 2 queen beds, COMFORTABLY in them (about 500 sq feet each)

Every job that is coming in is HUGE!

Next week, we have 80 townhomes to clean carpets in on Monday and Tuesday( Living Rooms, Halls, bedrooms), as well as a large restaurant Monday night....and so many other jobs, I don't know where they all came from.

Resorts....again....wall to wall, move everything, do furniture as well....

Where were these people 3 weeks ago...

We just completed another resort yesterday and finished up the Monday morning surprise flood (first little job ended up having 3 inches of water all of a sudden from blown up well pump bladder to their furnace.)

Went from a minimum to $4000 KA.....CHING!

It's now 6:30 pm, just ate something for the day....and I am ready for bed!

Winter sucked! I am so out of shape right now!

I really hope this keeps going. I have a lot of winter bills to get rid of and save up for this coming winter!

Hope it has hit for everyone else as well!

:headbang:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I really hope this keeps going. I have a lot of winter bills to get rid of and save up for this coming winter!

He's right, it's(winter) coming!

This will be our best month ever, it's never been this busy. Getting tough to keep up by myself.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Why not do an email blast to your client list during those slow times just ahead of the season with some incentives to buy now?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Why not do an email blast to your client list during those slow times just ahead of the season with some incentives to buy now?

We seriously don't think we could have given work away this year. People just layed low and stayed inside with the super cold and LONG winter They spent way to much money on heating their homes this year and I there is really a depressed feeling all my clients are telling me.

It's still not very nice weather here right now and we are seeing the effects of it all over. All the businesses I talked too are indicating the same thing.

We get some more nice weather and it might pick up for everyone. Two of the carpet cleaners I spoke with have not had a carpet cleaning job since first week of February. I am feeling pretty lucky at this point .One of the guys is almost ready to close up. He had to lay his son off who was his helper.

We have a great home show that gets a lot of traffic....people have nothing else to do....and we offer incredible specials if they book at that time, but again, no one was doing much buying. Everything was weather related and that's all the people had to talk about ...LOL!

We kept ourselves out there with our marketing presence and feel it will pay off....that's what we have found in the past anyway. Will keep our eye on things though.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Yeah FINALLY, spring has come to the northeast. We are at our normal April levels so about a month behind.

BUT, our phones are not working properly. Verizon has a problem with about 50k of us, been about 4 days on/off .
VM is not working either so i dont even know who has called :madd: :dejection:.

Have to have a sense of humor sometimes, i guess.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
We are slower than normal… I saw a customer the other day - she wants us to clean her carpet but hadn’t called because she thought we used too much water and since we’re in drought stage 4 she felt bad using water for non essential purposes.

Pray for Rain! We missed the big rains, but the cement and heavily populated communities along I35 got plenty. I’m just jealous.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
We ran 4 trucks all week. I had to run 2 water jobs monitoring. Micro sealed two jobs. Jordan is on his honeymoon. Next week booked well.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We ran 4 trucks all week. I had to run 2 water jobs monitoring. Micro sealed two jobs. Jordan is on his honeymoon. Next week booked well.

Don't tell me you were out on a truck too? :razz:

Pics or it didn't happen....

Ah....just couldn't resist Tom :biggrin:

Thankfully, we are overbooked you could say for next week....gonna be a great week, except for our bodies.

4 trucks is awesome by the way!

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I just do the easy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom