They're only shortcoming
Maintenance..

IMG_20170512_144214.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Its a generational thing....

Getting ones of their generation to even know where the dipstick is on an engine is a challenge.

That said, I know cleaning company owners who would murder you in cold blood to have Davis and Ely work for them. Two damn good young men, even if they do overlook stuff like the above pic.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
The corrosion looks like it is aluminum. Next question; are the swaged lines or the tank it is screwed to the same metal, or dissimilar?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's only two trucks.

Five minutes a day is all it takes
Yeah but there are tons of old retired guys that would love to spend a couple of hours a week cleaning and maintaining the truck. Have him come do it on a Saturday AM or maybe he can be taught to restock, water and refuel the trucks???
He could even go over the actual truck, clean up the tools and the interior. Some of those guys have nothing else to do, let them buy into be being a surrogate dad and watching over your investment.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
That is your job pops, when you are not playing carpet cleaner in the mountains. Now you have two part time jobs.

Mikey P

Administrator
That is your job pops, when you are not playing carpet cleaner in the mountains. Now you have two part time jobs.

I'm 300 miles away Lyman.

But I found a guy today...

No an old fart but extremely mechanical, knows his way around a rugwash pit and willing and able to help out on the truck too. Flexible hours were the deal maker.

Thanks for the idea Richard!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom