It's the subtle differences a pro makes

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had a idea for a Facebook post image and sent it to Philip (SignAmigo).

He tweaked it and it looks great. A few subtle changes and it makes a huge difference overall. :cool:

Mine
20171214_202609.jpg

His
Facebook Thermal Imaging 3.png

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
But insurance agents and adjusters will. He just needs to make sure his target marketing on facebook hits those kinds of viewers
Our marketing doesn't actually target that group. Our goal is to educate the home and business owner.

Events trigger a need, when that happens we want them to recall why the need us. Not the other guys their insurance provider is trying to force on them

It's a different approach but when you're not the insurance vendor darlings, it's your only alternative. :winky:

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Our marketing doesn't actually target that group. Our goal is to educate the home and business owner.

Events trigger a need, when that happens we want them to recall why the need us. Not the other guys their insurance provider is trying to force on them

It's a different approach but when you're not the insurance vendor darlings, it's your only alternative. :winky:
You certainly know the market more than I do. That's why your nailing all those jobs. I love seeing an independent business like ours kill the franchises. I'm glad I never took that route in the franchise world

Reactions: Old Coastie

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The text is too wordy and too technical, Richard. I don't think it works.

Make it shorter, simpler and the benefits easier to understand. A little pizazz may be nice.
The more link which is a "permission" link (they choose to click it) will allow you to give more detailed info for those who want it.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
“Hidden moisture? We’ll find it.
We use the latest technology to ensure that when it counts, you get the best service from Chavez Restoration.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom