TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
flip! dam! million bucks right there for a dam finger loop

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm not sure if its worth the ridicule. I would with a bunch of Jimmy & Marty's. Plus my wife is 10x worse than them.

On second thought I could get one for me for Christmas. It would actually be her gift, she could dog me for a few days for having it. I think she would love it. I can hear her laughing now. :oldrolleyes:

Mikey P

Administrator
We weren't too happy with the fit of the included cases so we drilled two 9/32" holes in our old cases..

Just cut your old Lance Armstrong bands and pull through..

20161125_075525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey P

Administrator
My case is two ply, getting the strap through the inner rubber liner was a little tough, the hole through it can be bigger or slitted for ease of installation

FredC

Village Idiot
I just ordered this so I don't have to drill holes in my otterbox.........and it can serve as an additional tether point on the bike

https://phoneloops.com/

lots of stick ons available too

[parsehtml]<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=swsfcc-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B007O354AM&asins=B007O354AM&linkId=a93da78d0860622865e95ff18ef25d9c&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>[/parsehtml]

FredC

Village Idiot
:headscratch: what does?

The otterbox defender or adding that thin strap?

I guess the otterbox isn't that pocket friendly..........but I still manage. Its mainly for piece of mind on the bike with gloves on.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
My flip phone just won't die. So, no way I am putting one of those loopy thingies on it to save it.
Hell, I throw the damn thing on the ground every once in a while. Nothing. That phone has no give in it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom