I've had it!

JCoviello

Joey Johnston said:
JCoviello said:
[quote="Joey Johnston":lm9uxvz3]Uptight, holier than thou admins/moderators

Who are you calling an uptight hollier than thou moderator you low life piece of garbage? I wouldn't let you pick up my dog's poo off the sidewalk with your teeth. You are beneath me to the 10th degree. Wash my truck - slave.

Oh, wait...my bad. :mrgreen:

Slumming again? Come on in the waters fine. [/quote:lm9uxvz3]

LOL

I can't help it...There must be a little white trash in me somewhere. :shock:

Joey Johnston said:
I was actually trying to be polite and not name names. But you are not who I had in mind, I actually didn't know you were a mod over there. You know Tre's not going to let you stay a moderator if you keep picking on his mentor Joe P. :lol:

What do you know about polite you rotten sack of guts? I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire! :evil:

Aargh, Sorry...Dang...I just can't help it. Maybe I really am a self righteous, pompous freak of ***. :lol:

I hope my obvious sarcasm is as blatant as I'm trying to make it out to be. :wink:

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
JCoviello said:
I hope my obvious sarcasm is as blatant as I'm trying to make it out to be. :wink:

Yep, pretty obvious. I know I can be a little dense sometimes but in this case you really didn't have to spell it out for me you Obama loving, elitist, liberal Yankee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom