Joe Gabel does it up nice

Mikey P

Administrator
super impressive facility.
A Centrum Force shopping catalog showcase:rockon:

Personally I would have left out the wash tub sequence to avoid "oh they sure waste a lot of water filling that just for my little rug" or oh yuk, are they going to put my rug in with other contaminated AIDS or pee pee infected rugs?"

and when they toss the subject rug into the tumbler, they could have been more gentle..

but that's just me saying...

Reactions: Askal

Mikey P

Administrator
You're confusing this video with the Kings, which was pulled for other reasons

I find this one fascinating as a fellow cleaner.

As a rug owner I may be overwhelmed

Reactions: cleanking

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Wish I could see the video to offer suggestions, but Mike may be right. What impresses us often prompts unease on the part of customers.
Might just need some subtitles.

Ron K

You're confusing this video with the Kings, which was pulled for other reasons

I find this one fascinating as a fellow cleaner.

As a rug owner I may be overwhelmed
What Video?
Monnihans initial video link is not working.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
This isn't it? So maybe the newer original is getting a re-edit.

Last edited:

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
What Video?
Monnihans initial video link is not working.

This is what Joe Gabel wrote me:

"We had to pull the video because the music Matt used turned out to be copyrighted. We thought we had the rights to use it, but, turned out we were wrong. So we are looking for a public domain music to use, then will repost. If you would, let the group know so that the conspiracy theorists don't run wild with it. ;-) "

p.s.

In case you want to write me a check, my given last name is "Monahan"

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Great advertising for them. I have several times the use of an air compressor to dust the rug. Usually done outside with a fan blowing the dust away from the operator. Don't you think you could use the same device with a vacuum attached to recover the dust. Like a carpet cleaning wand with a compressed air jet. Thanks, I will look for your check in the mail.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Great advertising for them. I have several times the use of an air compressor to dust the rug. Usually done outside with a fan blowing the dust away from the operator. Don't you think you could use the same device with a vacuum attached to recover the dust. Like a carpet cleaning wand with a compressed air jet. Thanks, I will look for your check in the mail.
I think that's been suggested since the dusting wand was first shown. I've seen a containment hood used, but can't remember if it was something built by the user or came as an option.

The days of air dusting without containment are over. OSHA started a heavy crackdown on respirable particulate in the workspace, citing the dangers of ingesting silicas. We've already had a visit that had the specific purpose of seeing how we were dusting rugs and had to demonstrate the rug duster while they measured particulate, so they're aware of the rug cleaning industry.

Reactions: dgardner
Name
Nate W.
I think that's been suggested since the dusting wand was first shown. I've seen a containment hood used, but can't remember if it was something built by the user or came as an option.

The days of air dusting without containment are over. OSHA started a heavy crackdown on respirable particulate in the workspace, citing the dangers of ingesting silicas. We've already had a visit that had the specific purpose of seeing how we were dusting rugs and had to demonstrate the rug duster while they measured particulate, so they're aware of the rug cleaning industry.

Good going Bryan!.......................Pfftt!

Name
Nate W.
Doesn't George Bell have a room that sucks the dust out with 2 big fans? At least that what it looks like in his video....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom