Joe Monster your email program sucks.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Joe Infusion Soft is an awesome email program that can do many things. They have integrated with with other software programs that are out there. I asked them about SM a few weeks ago when I was in Houston and they said you "refused to play ball" He didn't go into details but I wondered why you didn't like the program?

Reactions: jcooper and Mikey P
Name
I'm Rick James
If you have infusionsoft, why would you need service monster? Infusionsoft is $200 minimum a month, with service monster that is an extra $80 a month on top of that... Add in fittle bug and you are close to $500 a month.

There already is an amazing email service called mailchimp.. The folks at service monster should strengthen their API connection with mailchimp so it seamlessly integrates with service monster, especially if you can run and manage campaigns and reminders from the SM dashboard..

I have researched the shit out of crm/FSM software and strong API that integrates seamlessly with the core database is where it's at.. Because no one is going to make the software everyone will like, that is why SM should make their software features interchangeable with companies that have perfected that feature.. Giving the consumer the options to fully customize the software to their preference.. Which there are a ton of options now.

It sucks SM6 got pushed back yet again.

Reactions: jkowalski

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Infusion Soft has other options beside $200. Also it does not schedule or track as well as SM or other service programs. Combined with a program like SM it would be awesome.

Mike I may be in Nashville this summer. I know John Browning well and have been at his shop several times. Some of my employees have gone there for some sales and systems training as well.

Reactions: jkowalski

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
If you have infusionsoft, why would you need service monster? Infusionsoft is $200 minimum a month, with service monster that is an extra $80 a month on top of that... Add in fittle bug and you are close to $500 a month.

There already is an amazing email service called mailchimp.. The folks at service monster should strengthen their API connection with mailchimp so it seamlessly integrates with service monster, especially if you can run and manage campaigns and reminders from the SM dashboard..

I have researched the shit out of crm/FSM software and strong API that integrates seamlessly with the core database is where it's at.. Because no one is going to make the software everyone will like, that is why SM should make their software features interchangeable with companies that have perfected that feature.. Giving the consumer the options to fully customize the software to their preference.. Which there are a ton of options now.

It sucks SM6 got pushed back yet again.

Pushed back? We are pushing the Experience timeliness for public relase. We never moved tell time line. We are still on target for the end of March and SM5 release replacement in May\June.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Joe Infusion Soft is an awesome email program that can do many things. They have integrated with with other software programs that are out there. I asked them about SM a few weeks ago when I was in Houston and they said you "refused to play ball" He didn't go into details but I wondered why you didn't like the program?

We have never talked with them. I reached out to the a few years ago and got no response. We have the marketplace duh. I'll love to have them in there. But SM6 replaces anything they do that the cleaner users. Drip. Auto email. Auto snail mail. Auto text. Auto facebook messaging.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Mobile3 will be out, hopeful before the end of the month. We are working on the Security price now. That's the last one. QA has been through several builds we just haven't pushed up yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom