Jondon Dallas

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just wanted to post a quick note to thank Skyler and Jerry from Jondon in Dallas for all their help. It was a pleasure touring their facility.
That kind of professionalism just doesn't happen much in these areas.

I am looking forward to dealing with them in the future.

I was so impressed that I had to buy a new spinner for one of my Techs.

Thanks for everything.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Brian,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your visit. To answer that cynic Mikey as he knows Nick only hires employees that understand people skills are the most important quality.

If you understand Dale Carnegie you understand what it takes to be a Jon Don employee.

Do we occasionally miss on people? Yes but they don't last long in the system.

A jug of chemical is an inaminate object. It is what you add that gives it value.

Bill

Brian Robison said:
I just wanted to post a quick note to thank Skyler and Jerry from Jondon in Dallas for all their help. It was a pleasure touring their facility.
That kind of professionalism just doesn't happen much in these areas.

I am looking forward to dealing with them in the future.

I was so impressed that I had to buy a new spinner for one of my Techs.

Thanks for everything.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Mikey P said:
Ah.... Good ol' Dale Carnegie. :D :D
Ask Shawn York about that.

He knows exactly where I like my my smoke blowed.

OK Mikey seeing that I don't talk with Shawn, enlighten me.

Being on the West Coast tonight allows me to be up late. Of course when I left this morning I am still on East coast time. My time is now 3:10 and I have to be in a meeting in a few hours.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Did you do any name dropping to get special treatment?

I may or may not have mentioned that Bill sent me.

I was afraid to mention Mikey's Board because I thought they might start reading through my posts and kick me out of the store.
:D

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mikey P wrote:
Yaps is the master at flattering me before he he gets to his real point.

When Mikey was running my board I wanted to kill him. I felt his "stir up the pot" and "call em out" approach was offensive and un-becoming to the corporate identity I wanted. I was also a full time receptionist screening calls of death threats against him. Our friendship ended in a violent way (but then we both fixed it within a few days.) During that process I recommended a Dale Carnegie book to him.

I stand by that recommendation.

I used to teach the Dale Carnegie classes. I think they can benefit people who need to develop public speaking skills, and there are a few basic (but oversimplified) human relation skills that can be learned through the publications and training.

However, there is a certain amount of manipulation that is taught through those techniques as well.

I happen to like Mike for the very fact that he IS NOT the embodiment of those programs. He's honest, often too blunt, but overall he's loyal to his friends and often speaks out the most undiplomatically when in defense of those friends.

I think he'd just not be "Mikey" if he learned too much diplomacy.

I guess the only way to break the tie would be to ask Paula.

"Visit my Blog" jimscleanchat.blogspot.com

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That would be true hell...die and go to Mikey's Board...do not pass go...do not collect $200.00.

shiver.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom