Jondon has the new Drimaster upholstery tool on sale.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
KevinL said:
I just got mine and the manual says Chemdry Drimaster 2. Apparently this tool was made for Chemdry. Seems I'll be dry cleaning too.

ummm make sure and save your reciept and that the warranty will be honored on that tool. The third revision of the new Drimaster is just now getting ready to ship. I have 4 and soon to be five waiting to be replaced for the 3rd time. I hope they got it right this time.

Chris A

Name
Chris

what's the issue?

Greenie

Could have bought a SteamWay HydroKinetic with a teflon glide and have been done with it...cleans better, faster anyways.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm with Mr Olson

You want to have the most recent generation; mine are not in yet either.

The HK tools have been great here too Greenie.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Chris Adkins said:
[quote="John Olson":1u86d1y5]
KevinL said:
I just got mine and the manual says Chemdry Drimaster 2. Apparently this tool was made for Chemdry. Seems I'll be dry cleaning too.

ummm make sure and save your reciept and that the warranty will be honored on that tool. The third revision of the new Drimaster is just now getting ready to ship. I have 4 and soon to be five waiting to be replaced for the 3rd time. I hope they got it right this time.

what's the issue?[/quote:1u86d1y5]

Just wait till it breaks and see how big of a PITA it is to repair.....

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Greenie said:
Could have bought a SteamWay HydroKinetic with a teflon glide and have been done with it...cleans better, faster anyways.

There is only one problem with the HydroKinetic. You feel guilty finishing a sectional so fast and getting your regular prices!

I love my HydroKinetic and it's monster glide.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We are all talking about the new gen. Drimaster correct? My old school Drimaster is a tank, love it...

So Jim, if I were in the market for a new shearing/flushing upholstery beast, you would sell me the HK over the Drimaster? If so, why (specifically)?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Chris, I have to answer you with the assumption that "the next generation" of Drimaster Tools have the flow knob and nozzle problems fixed.

This is not "supplier diplomacy", but after side by side tests for several months, I remain unconvinced that there is a true front runner between them.

What I like about the HK tool:

More durable
Trigger control (for those that prefer that)
Teflon Head
Leaves the fabric dryer

What I like about the Drimaster:

Comfortable
No trigger (for those that prefer that)
Wider cleaning path

Neither works well in detail areas; such areas are best cleaned with damp towels or crevice tools. There is still a warm place in my heart for the Hydry tool for detail work, and the Prochem Upholstery tool for "flood and flush" production on filthy synthetics.

We'll use these and some other tools as part of my presentation in Nashville.

I can't wait for Marty's response to my non answer.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mikey P said:
[quote="Shorty Down Under":13e3pxu3]What's the problem with the Hydramaster tool ??

Ooroo,

:(

it's a piece of shit.[/quote:13e3pxu3]

okay, but why. :?: :?: :?:

Give me some constructive criticism.

I like to know why others condemn products apart from just vague exemplifications.

Ooroo,

:lol:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Shorty the new Dri-Master is a great tool it is just having issue with lasting more then 9 months without falling apart. :( It is costing Hydrmaster A LOT of $$$$ to re-tool the thing. They believe they got it right THIS time. I have 5 waiting to be replaced and 4 of those have already been replaced under warranty once already. That's the truth on the matter no punches pulled. I will say every single person has wanted it FIXED and not a refund. From everything I have been told is that love the tool it just hasn't held up.

On a side note I am with Jim. I love the PMF 3.5" Internal spray Hide-Hose tool and I love the new Titanium one even better. It Cost way less then all the other tools,comfortable and leaves the upholstery reasonably dry. If I was cleaning I would have a 3.5" TI Hide-a-hose, a HK for the very high end delicate upholstery and a Prochem Upholstery tool for the nasties,stairs and cars. I think those three will cover your (_*_) for any situation you might come across.

Mikey P

Administrator
I want a tool that sprays out so I can spray a panel with my rinse solution before I extract

I want a tool that does not whistle like a stuck merty.

I want a metal tool that wont melt from Lunchpail or V heat

I dont want a leaky fragile plastic window to worry about

I want my vac slot right up at the front edge so I can clean in nooks and crannys

I want a teflon glide so I don't have to screen door fragile areas.

I want a Prochem tool

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom