Just a spinner?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mikey how well does squeegee head pick up thick stuff like slurry from stone polishing or wax from stripping floors. Does the crap roll of to the side and then is sucked up through the end of the wand. Or is their a better alternative for this purpose. I am looking for a wand to pick up thick stuff.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We love those tools.

We have one on every water truck for washing down concrete after sewage or cleaning up mud. We will use it and a pressure gun to wash it down they work well, you do have to soak the brushes afterwards to decontaminate them when used on sewage. Final detail clean up we will use the spinner but I wouldn't want to be without those hard surface wands.

Reactions: Mardie

Mikey P

Administrator
Mikey how well does squeegee head pick up thick stuff like slurry from stone polishing or wax from stripping floors. Does the crap roll of to the side and then is sucked up through the end of the wand. Or is their a better alternative for this purpose. I am looking for a wand to pick up thick stuff.

These type wands are great for that but you'll see most stone guys just using a shitty shop vac and plastic wand for slurry pick up

can you run this off your Foamy dispenser?

Reactions: Mardie

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
These type wands are great for that but you'll see most stone guys just using a shitty shop vac and plastic wand for slurry pick up

can you run this off your Foamy dispenser?

If I can ever find the time I am going to fabricate a Super Porty:evil: It will be the worlds most powerful /user friendly kick ass porty ever imaginable. It will not be representative of anything to date.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
But can that do this?

edytanyr.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom