Just got my new bently wand... WOW

KBRENNY

I got my Bently wand from Mytee last week and all I can say is I should not have waited to buy one.

With absolutely no changes to my setup, with the exception of the wand, there was a dramatic improvement in recovery.

Not just "I think it leaves the carpet dryer" but more like "Wow, I can feel a large difference"

I was using a Greenie pimped Greenhorn for 6 years (still on the truck as a backup).

This wand is hands down better at recovery. Also lighter and possibly a little easier on the back.

I like the swivel for residential, its awesome in tight areas, around furniture, in corners.

Are there any O-rings or seals in the swivel? mine does not have any but I was not sure if they may have been left out on accident?

The only things I would change:

1. I already did this: put two layers of very thick heat shrink tubing around the fittings coming out of the end of the gun valve so I dont burn my hand if it slips just past the plastic.

2. Is there any way to lock the swivel or change it so it could lock with a pin or something like that.

the swivel is great on residential but on my large open area commercial jobs it would be nice to be able to lock the swivel.

I am so impressed with the wand overall I cant even give it a 1 to 10 rating because 10 would not do justice to how good the wand is.

I am running a Roots 56 DSL blower at 16" and running 2.5" hose the first 100' and then 2" the rest. I have always thought I had a pretty good setup as far as recovery and would never have guessed the bently would make such a large difference!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom