Just opened a Facebook page....

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
now what do I do with it?
Is there anyone who is doing Facebook well that I should look at what they are doing?

Mikey P

Administrator
You dont ask carpet cleaners or any people from out of your town to join or like it.

Use it like a blog, post photos of interesting jobs or customers, sales, announcements, embed videos dont link to you tubes, run sponsored ads, dont discuss sex, religion or politics and if you do on your personal page that people will find from your biz page, go back and delete it all.

When you act like an idiot on closed cleaner groups, make damn sure you are in a closed cleaner group.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
This may be a little off the topic but I just noticed Facebook is now has a feature for posting jobs/help wanted. Employers looking for employees.

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
You dont ask carpet cleaners or any people from out of your town to join or like it.

Use it like a blog, post photos of interesting jobs or customers, sales, announcements, embed videos dont link to you tubes, run sponsored ads, dont discuss sex, religion or politics and if you do on your personal page that people will find from your biz page, go back and delete it all.

When you act like an idiot on closed cleaner groups, make damn sure you are in a closed cleaner group.
Mikey, Do you have any rules on what you can and what you can't post for jobs you have done?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom