Keeping residential soft and fluffy

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
What have been your experiences with rinses and cleaners, leaving the carpet feeling soft and fluffy for Mrs Piff?

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Anyone try prochems Citrus crush yet. I picked up a jar of it yesterday. Gonna compare it to Bio break. Have a loaded carpet this afternoon. Should be fun. Hoping for soft and fluffy. Lol.

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
I always get those customers that say " the last guy was nice, but the carpets felt crunchy / or got dirty quickly". My objective for residential is not to be known as the guy that can make a trashed carpet look new again, but to be known as the guy that made my house smell soooo good... and carpets feel so nice. The challenge jobs are fine, although they either move or clean only when they look nasty. Lately I've been on a procyon kick with awesome results. Although there are a lot of solid products out there as well.

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Crunchy carpet comes down to more operator techniques than chems most times. Carpets left to wet will dry crunchy no mater what you cleaned them with. Too much Pre spray mixed too strongly or improper additives can be an issue as it becomes more difficult to rinse out completely. It's not so much about acid or alkaline rinses as it is proper flushing and extraction. IMO

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Pureforce acid rinse. Mixes 16oz per 5 gallon. Best bang for the buck, smells good, leaves carpet soft.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
This is one major disadvantage of an apo portable; there is no easy way to inject anything into the rinse water.

I’m open to suggestions that don’t include “buy a truckmount, idiot.”

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Anyone try prochems Citrus crush yet. I picked up a jar of it yesterday. Gonna compare it to Bio break. Have a loaded carpet this afternoon. Should be fun. Hoping for soft and fluffy. Lol.
I got a jug a while back. I liked it. But maybe because it was on a markdown table at my Interlink. Should have gotten more!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom