Kinda Getting Like The Restaurant Business

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Never a dull moment (day).

Here's the chain of events

#1 Clean a different room than before with loose carpet and wouldn't you know. Put fans on it and before we left 80% gone, but still puckers my butt whenever this happens
ChurchDay004.jpg

ChurchDay005.jpg

Then while filling the water tank on a back street, (near an undersirable area) I was in the cab working on the invoice and seen the steet guy go by with his cart. A few minutes later I get out to shut water off and put hose up to head back to other side of the building when I seen same guy coming from behind my truck pushing his cart and giving me a shit eatin grin. When I get back to front of Church hook the hoses back up and double check to make sure doors are all locked up I discovered this!
ChurchDay003.jpg

Called police and they came to the house to fill out a stolen tag report. Officer said they steal them and sell them to drug dealers for $10. He said it was good that I reported it cuz it would be on a drug car by midnight tonight. This is exactly why I don't do more jobs downtown, to much hassle.

All in all a great job, 5,783 ft of carpet, cleaned same early last year during the day, however today we got a late start.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
One helper, he was sitting up a longer hose pull while I filled the truck. After this we kept a close eye on her. The Church sponsors a soup kitchen very near where we were parked, so we were probably irritating them with our ROAR!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i did some scary places...and was gonna get my concealed permit......then i forgot to have the instructor sign it :x :x :x :x :x

shortly there after they moved, and i wasnt in those places anymore....

but if i am the least bit nervouse i like having 2.....and i am the one that sets up, while my guy cleans....that way i walk out when i want to

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom