Kudo's...on going thread~

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I noticed even then that there was absolutely no practical discussion of effective advertising methods at SFS...
I respectfully disagree, Mr. Sutley. But let's move forward. Soooo... how's about you peruse the 84 articles that my search of the word "advertising" brought up on the SFS web site by CLICKING HERE.

As you read please make a list of specific problems you face that the 84 listed FREE SFS articles (I know you like "free"!) don't address. (I'm sure there are some.) Plus list out any specific advertising topics and/or any "effective advertising methods" you would like us to investigate and deliver suggestions/procedures/templates to you. Post your results here or send me an email. We'll get right on your requests.

I'm serious on this. Put up or shut up. :)

Steve

PS By the way, the same offer is open to everyone else. (Only without the "put up or shut up" request.) We thrive on feedback so post or send me your advertising challenges and/or what you want produced to make your advertisning easier/more effective

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Before I waste a day of my vacation reading more words written by you, answer me this. Will I find a specific recommended course of action, advertising wise, for various different business sizes, ages and conditions?

Will I find practical steps of action, or will it be a general disccussion of rather vague and cosmopolitan advertising principles?

Mikey P

Administrator
Well I think I need to stop the small amount of advertising I am doing (Yelp,Letip) cause I got 82 jobs waiting to be completed.

This is the busiest I've seen the phones since I started my biz in 2001.

My guys are real people pleasers. More so than me.

Them, word of mouf and Yelp is going to make me go back to SFS from the looks of it if this keeps up.

ugh.

Mikey P

Administrator
Daily Summary & Activity
wp_minimize.gif
Today This Month Last Month
New Customers1774
New Orders29104
Invoices1475
Avg Invoices$0.00$333.86$421.34
Gross Sales$0.00$4,674.00$31,600.35
Payment Totals$2,795.50$6,840.50$34,059.90

ya see, that new growth scares the crap out of me... It's unnatural...

and where the heck are my repeats for June?

strange days.

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Mikey P

Administrator
I have to thank Full Circle for doing a great job of squeezing in customers. Its amazing how well they build our routes geographically when they really have no idea of how my area is laid out. Along with Service Monsters zone color system the crew makes each day as short as possible driving wise. They've really got it down to the point I barely have to do any corrections. Amazing.

EDS

Name
Ed
"Wow-TERRIFIC customer service from the start!
Contacted Wednesday and carpets cleaned today!
A TERRIFIC job, very professional and the carpets look TERRIFIC too! Thanks!"
Vicki L.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I used Yelp to find a professional carpet cleaner, since it had been a while since my carpets had been cleaned. Connoisseur had great reviews, so I decided to try a new company.

I spoke to a variety of people from the office: booking my appointment, then follow ups to remind me, and then from Davis (the young man who would be cleaning my carpet) who told me that he was on his way. I even received an email guiding me in what they needed me to do prior to the appointment.

Davis had a long day by the time he got to me. After measuring my rooms, giving me a quote, vacuuming, bringing in all the equipment, I would have reached my point of exhaustion. Davis finished my place in two hours. My carpet is still drying, but it looks fabulous. It even appears that the stained areas are gone.

Davis, thank you for your positiveness, the bottle for spot cleaning, and your thoroughness.

I kept expecting this one to go wrong..

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I would think that review was fake, if I was looking for a professional. But that just goes to show what we think is irrelevant, it is what the customer thinks or perceives is what counts.

Mikey P

Administrator
Since Connoisseur did such a good job on my carpets a few years ago, I had them back to clean my twenty some year old dining room chairs. He cautioned me that they may not clean well. Amazingly the cleaning removed almost all of the spots and made them shades brighter.- they look like new. Wish I had them cleaned long ago. So I am a satisfied customer in all respects.

Our experience with Connoisseur was fabulous!!!!!!! They are professional, experts in their service .........10 stars ......Diane L
Wow Davis and Eli did such an awesome job! I had tile and grout which, now look brand new!
Such nice young men, arrived early, respectful and quick!

Most definitely will use again, and be my first to recommend when ever anyone asks!
Great Job ... reasonable pricing!

just found those in our Yelp filtered basket

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
This was my first experience with a professional carpet cleaning company, and I was very satisfied. I chose them based on the reviews on Yelp, which did not lead me astray. The woman who did the scheduling was able to fit me in when I requested, then able to change the time and date when I requested. They called me ahead of time to confirm and talk about the cleaning. When the guys (Davis and ..?) showed up, on time, they were professional, friendly and got right to work. The carpet (crappy rental carpet) looked WAY better when they were done. I paid the $150 minimum happily, even though it was just one room, and only took about 45 min. Very happy with the customer service and results.

but only 4 stars..

Name
Bruce
The customer says $150 happily , then mentions "just one room" and "only took 45 min" I'm betting that the price bothered her a little more then she let on.

Full_Circle

Mike I just spoke to your customer... Who worked with Brendon (from Full Circle of course!!) on scheduling she said "He was so nice and patient with her!" then, Davis came out and did her cleaning, "Davis went above and beyond, it looks great!" "Between the of them, You just don’t find customer service like that anymore!” Great JOB Guys! I love these calls. ~Sarah @ the Circle

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
I love yelp, being that they place us on google front page. Although it sucks when a customer leaves a 5 star review that gets tossed in the filter. Wtf?? They are real reviews that were not asked for!

Or getting a review from a customer that confused us with another carpet cleaning company that sucked. And that review was not filtered, and that confused customer does not reply to pm on yelp.

Oh well.. Onward & forward. Continue giving the best service for the best price possible.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I had my carpet cleaned a few weeks ago. I believe the owner's son was the one that did it. Super nice young man and since I opted to stay home, he explained things to be that I have never known. I had some nasty stains that were here from the previous owner and they are gone, gone, gone! I have a lung disease and there were no nasty chemical smells which is a huge plus for me. I would definitely recommend Connoisseur and will absolutely have them again!

Nice!

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
This is a card I got from a custy a few months back

" Dear Jerry
Wow, words cannot even begin to express how grateful I am for everything you,ve done to help us through a very traumatic situation .
I would not have been able to stand up to S.M. If it where not for you and your expertise. Thank you so much for going way above and beyond the call of duty!
With everyone I tell about our 3 month ordeal, Tri County gets major recognition :)
please accept this small token of appreciation and treat Tammy!
forever grateful
leona&reggie

p.s
The first day you started helping us you said You had at least earned a lobster dinner out of this
All jokes aside- here you go ! Enjoy.

It was a water damage that service master did that went very wrong . I was asked to come out to see if we could save the carpet...it was 6 weeks after the dry down was done. And the couple where living in a hotel for almost 6 weeks by this time. I wasn't looking to get paid for helping them .and didn't charge them for helping to get things done .
so after we got them back into the home ( we did save the bed room carpets. ) and with new wood flooring in the living rm dining rm( S.M had to pay for the wood floor)

We also cleaned 2 area rugs for them that got damaged. The day I returned the rugs she gave me the card with a couple of hundred dollars gift card for a very nice restaurant .

Becker

Name
Becker
Had an online booking. Name and addresses. Monday
I arrive to discover it is not for a home owner but for the local food bank.

I am shown the job.

I complete the task. Create a receipt via email. Discount applied as a community service donation. In equal am month.

Upon leaving I disclose the donations.

Today I got a nice card.
nudyre7u.jpg

y7yta3yd.jpg

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
"I couldn't have been happier today with the service I received from Russ! My carpets look fantastic! You can tell he loves the business he is in, and his knowledge of the different types of carpets and how to clean and maintain them is amazing. I will be using you in the future, and referring you to my clients. I have both buyers and sellers who always need carpet cleaning services."

Not bad for a hack ;-)

The Clean Machine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom