Kudos to John Olson

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Tallk about creative advertising. Dude jumps off a plane for his customer appreciation day. Must have been a sight to see.

John, you big show off !!

Albert

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Guys :) You would think jumping out of an airplane would be enough but there is nothing like jumping over an industrial area where the margin for error is nearly zero :D

I told Lora I wanted to have a BBQ every month so I could have work pay for my "demo jump" fix but she isn't going for it :?

Mikey one day between all of us here we can rid the world of Brokedickitis! :D

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Way back when I first met John I always had a feeling he was going to make a great positive impact on this industry.

It is a rare person who can balance humility, tolerance, confidence and bold assertiveness.

Take care,
Lisa

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No but if Mike wants to Buy a Chute with the Logo on it I will Jump it. A logo'ed chute will run about 3 grand. So Mikey want to Sponsor me :D

John Watson

Count me in, I love being a team member,

I'll be holding your water bottles and a clean pair of shorts for ail that jump down on the ground.

Well the shorts might be still clean, depends on you, just the thought of it scares the shit out of me...

John Watson

Sorry Lora, Heavenly Father didn't give me wings yet, I ain't got gills, Just two hands that fit my handlebars on the Goldwing!!!I ain't gonna temp fate by reaching for more!!!!

Besides all the ford tri-star planes are so old that if I got in they would pop rivets!!! :oops:

Lora Olson

Skydiving ain't for everyone! That's for sure. And where you from in the Seattle Area? I'm from Tacoma and all my family is still in the area!

John Watson

You've forgotten, Skagit County, Sedro Woolley......You won't forget once we meet in person.

C

cory kenyon

It was neat to see Jon skydive in. I'm glad he didn't hit the tower by the store.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sweet! and yes I'm serious. I should have over 700 jumps by then so I don't need much of a reason to go jump. There are lots of cool places to Jump in the Area.

John Watson

Albert, you might be able to tandem jump with some one,

I think I am about 2 of you and John might be a big guy and all, but to have someone like me attached, He would have to have a special chute that probably cost 5-6 grand without the Mikeys Logo. and if you can't land on your feet you are supposed to tuck and roll? Yea right I can see someone having my 280 roll over them.. and my depends would be full and not leaking I would hope..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Albert Lazo said:
Beginners do the tandem jump with someone experienced I hope?.

I think I just crapped my pants :lol:

Albert

Yes Albert you will be going Tandem. Don't worry about crapping yourself. Your (_*_) will be so puckered up I don't think you'll even be able to fart for a week :D

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Lol John.

Just saw this a while ago on the history channel.

"One out of a thousand die during skydiving".

:shock:

Albert

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Who the hell came up with that? Thats the biggest bunch of shit I have ever heard. There are millions of skydives made each year. 1 out of 1,000 means people would be droping by the hundreds every day.

the chance of dying while making a tandem skydive is in the 1in 5 million range or more as tandem fatallities are the rarest form of deaths in skydiving (1 every 2 or 3 years in the WHOLE world) Most people that die skydiving did so under perfectly good canopies. They usually kill themselves "swooping" or doing something stupid. I can't remember the last time there was a true Total Malfunction where the jumper did everything right and still died (other then the ones that got killed by the ******* idiots who collided with them under canopy BSBD :( )

If you want go to uspa.org to get real stats and if you really want to know about skydiving and skydivers go to dropzone.com. This place has nothing on dropzone.com that is a REAL community message board. :D

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Could John Watson & I do a tandem jump together ??

Between the two of us, we should have no problem landing. :roll:

With our rotund shapes, arses close to the ground and all, we should just roll naturally when we hit terra firma :shock:

:idea: Ooroo

Dolly

I'd do it John, but it would a depends moment for me.............

So.........I'll just read about it...........

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Re:

Yeah John, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom