Charity Raffle L&L Raffle time again! Start donating now!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
And if anyone didn't catch all that the current bid on the sapphire is really only $400 right now by Chavez so please don't not bid because of the 3 way inside joke :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
It really doesn't work that way. But I am sure John would give you some kind of credit just pretty sure he wouldn't give you full dollar fir dollar credit.

This is a charity auction for a real issue that needs more to advance research and to provide assistance for those with blood cancer. I have seen the good work this organization does with the money and this is why I try to continue to support them.

Charity work is always a win for those who participate, as it is very rewarding knowing you are "trying" to help your fellow people in a very trying part of their life.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thank You Michael. Scott he was dead on. I would be happy to work something out with you on. They are on sale right now and you can order one for 10% off and if you order $100 in raffle tickets I will ship it free

Name
Scott Turknett
Sounds good, I'll do that! Thank you!

Name
Scott Turknett
It really doesn't work that way. But I am sure John would give you some kind of credit just pretty sure he wouldn't give you full dollar fir dollar credit.

This is a charity auction for a real issue that needs more to advance research and to provide assistance for those with blood cancer. I have seen the good work this organization does with the money and this is why I try to continue to support them.

Charity work is always a win for those who participate, as it is very rewarding knowing you are "trying" to help your fellow people in a very trying part of their life.
I just don't want to have to ship a wand I don't want or need to Alaska.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Where is the pheasant hunt at?
It's here in Utah. I guide you on a 20 bird hint. Lora cooks breakfast at our home then we come back for lunch or dinner depending on if we spend the day shooting clays or pistols or bows. That's all up to you. We have world class sporting clay course and 5 stand and trap and skeet and a 6 bay pistol range. The rifle range got shut down some asshat shot down the fence and the neighbors cows for loose and he was pissed I mean really really really pissed

Reactions: Pioneer Floorcare

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok everyone your Down to the wire. There is like 12 people in the raffle 12! I know there are more people then that that want to win free stuff and fight cancer at the same time!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Today's the day! You still have time to get your raffle tickets and place your bid! Call in your bids 877-644-0077 we will check the website/email and make sure your tickets are in at 3 then immediate start the drawing! Good luck and thank you to those that have stepped up this year. May god bless you and your family and buisness. You are the exception and you deserve all life has to offer. Thank you

John Olson

Name
John Olson
L & L Raffle Ticket Winners!!!!

Benchmade Mini-Barrage Knife - Tony Neville
Barry Costa Intermediate Repair DVD - Patrick Inauzi
Benchmade L & L Engraved Knive - Rich Chiniquy
ChemSpec $250 Chemical Certificate - Peter Szuba
ChemSpec $250 Chemical Certificate - Mike Draper
Sapphire Scientific Upholstery Tool - Outwest Carpet Cleaning
Odorcide Gallon - Outwest Carpet Cleaning
Odorcide Gallon - Michael Lockhart
Green Glide - David Gill
Green Glide - Adam Hale
Green Glide - Outwest Carpet Cleaning
Green Glide - Bob Hodge
Green Glide - Mike Draper
Mytee Lint Hog - David Gill
Jon Don Air Mover - AC/DC Clean
DukGuard - Outwest Carpet Cleaning
Duk Guard - Scott Turknett
Duk Guard - Scott Turknett
Duk Guard - Rich Chiniquy
Duk Guard - Dave w/Fixnu
Rotovac Winners Choice of 360i or 360iXL Head - David Gill
Rotovac Shear Dry Upholstery Tool - Amy Lorance
SOS Spotting Tool - Scott Turknett
Turboforce Mini Turbo - Mike Draper
Water Restoration Technician Class Seat - Michael Lockhart
HdraMaster RX - 15 - Rich Chiniquy
WaterClaw from Aztec - Rich Chiniquy
Westpak Wand - AC/DC Clean
Westpak 2 Jet - Michael Lockhart
Mytee Upholstery Tool - Outwest Carpet Cleaning
Raptor 14" Hardsurface Tool - Bob Hodge
UV Light - Mike Noyes
Lint Hog - Amy Lorance
General Pump Pressure Regulator - Mikey P
American Brush & Chem Bruck Package - Scott McKay
American Brush & Chem Bruck Package - Scott McKay
American Brush & Chem Bruck Package - Cory Kenyon

Auction Item Winners:

Prochem TI Ergonomic Wand - $950 winning Bid - Michael Lockhart

CTI Ozone Machine - $450 winning Bid - Sunshine Cleaning & Restoration

Guided Pheasant Hunt - $400 winning Bid - Star Construction

Airwave Airduct Cleaning System - $600 winning bid - Utah Carpet Systems - Ken Hulon

Sapphire Scientific Clear Upholstery Tool - $400 winning bid - Richard Chavez

Thank you everyone! We appreciate your generosity so much!!

We will talk to all of you next week who need items shipped!!

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Is that a complete list, seems like maybe a couple items missing?

More importantly, what was the grand total raised?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Thank you John and all who donated. It does pay to play! I picked up a few items.....things I can use.

Quick story........this fund raiser was for blood cancers. For the last 10 days, my Granddaughter, Lola, was in and out of infants intensive care at Akron Childrens Hospital, Boardman, Ohio. It started out as a "croupy" cough, and after blood tests were administered, Drs found a possible blood bacteria in the samples. Lola was hooked up to an IV for anibiotics. She was such a trooper.....a 2 year old dragging an IV around. She wasn't happy. She was released, but returned a day later when lab tests showed another possible bacterial infection in the blood.....a quick killer if not treated. Hospital staff says a lot of parents wouldn't have returned! As a precaution, she was bombarded with antibiotics. Today she is doing fine and is at home. Now, this wasn't a blood cancer, but could have been a killer if not treated. Staff was tight lipped about possible causes, but did mention it could have been introduced during blood drawings from bacteria on the skin.

They say if your in the hospital long enough, you will pick up a bug of some type that you didn't come in with.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
thanks john and laura!! please raffle off the lint hog and donate the money to l&l or sell it or trade it whatever helps the most..

not quite sure what to do with the rotovac head lol anyone wants to buy it call me 904-483-7307
thanks again dave

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Is that a complete list, seems like maybe a couple items missing?

More importantly, what was the grand total raised?
I had the Benchmade knife packaged listed twice and didn't catch it and Dave donated 3 brush packages not 5.

What I am going to do though is extend some sales prices to you guys. I still have 24 rakes left at $15 each I have 20 boxes of Vac hose not spoken for at 30% Off I have 3 cases of Odorcide original scent at buy 3 get 1 free I have 1o good year 50' hoses for 30% off I have a couple casesof Vipet Venom with citrus Viper Peroxibright and Viper Renew and 1 reg viper at 30% off I Have a dozen west pak brass valves at $20 each. I have 24 cases of ChemPSec BioSolv at 25% off by the cases and 12 cases of Prochem UltraPak at 30% off You guys can buy these for the next 3 days or until they are gone.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thank you John and all who donated. It does pay to play! I picked up a few items.....things I can use.

Quick story........this fund raiser was for blood cancers. For the last 10 days, my Granddaughter, Lola, was in and out of infants intensive care at Akron Childrens Hospital, Boardman, Ohio. It started out as a "croupy" cough, and after blood tests were administered, Drs found a possible blood bacteria in the samples. Lola was hooked up to an IV for anibiotics. She was such a trooper.....a 2 year old dragging an IV around. She wasn't happy. She was released, but returned a day later when lab tests showed another possible bacterial infection in the blood.....a quick killer if not treated. Hospital staff says a lot of parents wouldn't have returned! As a precaution, she was bombarded with antibiotics. Today she is doing fine and is at home. Now, this wasn't a blood cancer, but could have been a killer if not treated. Staff was tight lipped about possible causes, but did mention it could have been introduced during blood drawings from bacteria on the skin.

They say if your in the hospital long enough, you will pick up a bug of some type that you didn't come in with.
I am so glad that she is ok. My son had RSV 19 months old. I don't ever remember being so helpless being in the hospital with him.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill

he deserves it..im cool with that if you are

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Thanks........I appreciate the gesture on both ends. But I would not use a lint hog with my set up. John go ahead and raffle it off. And thanks again to both guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom