Laminate

Mikey P

Administrator
light spray of plastic friendly cleaner, scrub with a white or red pad under your 175 and buff off the mess with a cotton bonnet.

Work in small 100 footish areas so you don't soak the floor and let water into the seams.

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
light spray of plastic friendly cleaner, scrub with a white or red pad under your 175 and buff off the mess with a cotton bonnet.

Work in small 100 footish areas so you don't soak the floor and let water into the seams.

Cool, I would have thought a red pad would scratch it all the Hell

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Hardwood and laminate are mutually exclusive. If it is laminate then it can not be hardwood.

Most laminate has pretty durable wear layer unless it has gotten a lot of use and physically been worn off. The wear layer is hardened with aluminum dioxide.

I suggest cleaning with Bridgepoint's Wood Fresh floor cleaner. Use a cotton or microfiber bonnet under a 175 RPM floor machine. You can make a second pass with just damp bonnet for rinsing. A white pad can also be used. A red pad will be OK for really nasty floors, but usually not required. I like the bonnets because they absorb the soil and spend cleaning solution better than a floor pad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom