Larry Cobb!!! Pepsi challenge

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
is anyone else shocked that Ofer emptied his coin purse and bought a Devastator?

:eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk::marty::eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk:
Translation: Be a sucker and buy quickly (preferably on demand) whatever is Mike's flavor of the month.
Ain't gonna happen Pony rider.

I only buy what I think will help my business, improve cleaning performance or help improving the "packaging" (marketing) of my business- not what's fashionable or this week's favorite. And I only buy the best tools.

Deal with it, little Dorrit .

images

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I used to and will this Monday.
Normally I don't schedule Mondays. Too hectic to deal with all the Monday calls, drive to the city, never sure if hwy 80 or the bridge will go smoothly. And not trying to fill up my schedule as busy as I used to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I used to and will this Monday.
Normally I don't schedule Mondays. Too hectic to deal with all the Monday calls, drive to the city, never sure if hwy 80 or the bridge will go smoothly. And not trying to fill up my schedule as busy as I used to.
I could not imagine doing that crap. Actually yes I could. I used to work for a company called United Heating & Air. They sent me all over the Bay Area cleaning air ducts. It was a nightmare.

steve_64

I use to commute to Chicago every day for a factory job. 200 miles round trip every day in Chicago traffic for FIVE years!

I walked out one day and found a job around the corner from my house.

Reactions: Nomad74

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Haven't used the Butler yet. All set just collecting dust right now.
It's a delicate balancing act between S.F. where I have more business than I can or wish to handle and starting the business near the pony ranch that may take a while to develop and produce a dependable income.

Definitely not helped by having a pinched nerve in my back, as my plan was to service all my existing great clients yet take an extra load up there. So the new area is on the slow burner right now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom