LarryGard.

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20170315_133258.jpg
IMG_20170315_133303.jpg
IMG_20170315_133309.jpg
This lady lets her two rat dogs pee on her laundry room floor all day.
I cleaned and Cobb's it last summer.

Cleaned it again with Kill Odor Plus and Oxy Clean. Hard Surface wand, no Spinner.

Amazingly there was no staining from all that urine.

Impressive.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Rat dogs and chihuahuas don't seem to know they are bite sized jerks. Their owners don't either.

But yay on the effective sealant! I want some after I use the Viper stuff I have.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have to get together with all our Canadian friends and put in our order to Larry one of these days. I want some reduce all and impregnating sealer and probably some other stuff. I know Willy wanted something. Anyone else on this side want something from Larry?

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

EDS

Name
Ed
You know I'm down. You picking up? Border headache with multiple GST numbers...

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
So does somebody from Calgary or in Alberta drive down to pick it up

to minimize GST & other taxes.

We have shipped large quantities previously to a broker in Canada.

Reactions: Mikey P

EDS

Name
Ed
Well it would never minimize GST...the government always gets there money...but carry on...will be ordering some stuff with you Larry with Ron...just have to wait a bit to make a large enough order to justify shipping costs...but spring is around the corner...unless you copied Toms wand or sell anyone's wand simlear to Toms...

Name
Jeff T
I have to get together with all our Canadian friends and put in our order to Larry one of these days. I want some reduce all and impregnating sealer and probably some other stuff. I know Willy wanted something. Anyone else on this side want something from Larry?
yup^^^^^ i"m in......

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Best thing to do is go on Larry's website, make a list of what you want, calculate the price in $cdn, remember you have to pay gst, shipping and brokerage fees. Make sure you want it at that price. Email your list to me at cleanworks1@hotmail.com and when we have enough, I will collect your money and have a nice vacation in Mexico. Just kidding, we can get everything shipped here and Jeff, you will probably have to make a trip down here or I can put it on a bus.

Name
Nate W.
Road trip? Bad thing is I tend to fall asleep at the wheel driving for more than an hour and a half... At least it'd be more worth it to road trip it up there than being stuck on an island... And no boat trips, I get sea sick...

Reactions: Old Coastie

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Road trip? Bad thing is I tend to fall asleep at the wheel driving for more than an hour and a half... At least it'd be more worth it to road trip it up there than being stuck on an island... And no boat trips, I get sea sick...
When you're in the boat, just close your eyes and pretend you're rocking in your girlfriends arms.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Cure for sea sickness is to drive the boat.

Nate, go buy some ginger candy from the Asian Market down the street. Chomp a piece on the way to the dock and maybe some while you are out on the water.

Studies show it is as effective as Dramamine and it is delicious.

Plus your breath won't make the other passengers ill, hahahaha!

It works.

Name
Nate W.
The only ginger I like is ginger ale... My land legs work fine, my motion sickness still gets the best of me.. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom