LAS MINUTE CANCELS

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I notice that my last minute cancellations have went way up this year..

anyone else have this problem......i'm resisting the urge to go ballistic on them as they DO usually come around......

Has the price of crack...gone up?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I must have misunderstood the market that yo serve, cuz my customers in that part of town don't call to cancel.

They just don't come to the door.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
cancels

I've had more cancellations in the last 2-3 weeks than I had all last year.. so I'm not sure what that's all about? I'm not the most expensive but not the cheapest either, so it's possible they call the big franchises first.. then me and book the appointment and then try their luck and eventually find someone with insanely rock bottom prices who'll do it for less.. I think people are just looking for cheapest everything now.

That's what I keep saying to myself to help get to sleep at night... but it's not working :(

Name
steve snail
I think people are just looking for cheapest everything now.

Not true, I'm guessing the higher priced, full service companies that can be trusted are the busiest now. People, women especially are very leery of letting just anyone in their homes in this day and age. Keep your truck and equipment as clean as possible, as well as a clean uniform. The cheap guys days are very numbered in this environment that we find our-self in today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom