Last Years Figures?

B

Bill

How is everyone doing compared to last year? We are ahead of last year, but not by a lot. Had employee problems at the first of the year which slowed us down.

Bill in central Florida

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'll let you know what kind of shape I'm in financially when my wife and daughter get home from Christmas shopping.

They've been gone since this morning!!!!

..L.T.A.

G

I'm up about $12k to $15k depending on these next 2 weeks. My growth has slowed a little as I've gotten more established.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
welp, they just got back.

Looks like I'm in good enough financial shape to put enough gas in the van to make it to our first job in the morning.

I'll skip lunch after that....

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Judging by my cup of change I keep in the truck for snacks I have to say that sales are down 1.2 % from last year.

But they seem to be rebounding from the warm winter so far.
The real cold isn't expected to hit until feb or march so I do have some time to hit the road.Residential dies off after new years.

Then I will start selling my blood so my family can eat.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Jimmy any word on that 500 I loaned you last winter? Wife is killing me with the X-Mas shopping this year. She must think I am Dave Rampage.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
I will probably do the same as last year.

Unless I add another big service ticket (WD, Stone restoration, Leather) I think I am maxed out.

I am thinking of advertising TnG more next year....I love those big checks!

G

Waldo,

You better get your butt out there and go marketing. When the wife is happy shopping, Waldo is happy when she comes home.

Mike,

Nothing wrong with where you are as long as you are profitable. If you choose to go to truck two, make sure you are ready for a few headaches.

Dave

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I think up by about 10%. Worst Jan-May yet. Best Jun-Dec yet. Advertising cost down due to yp bill/ad is smaller.

Albert

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Carpet is up 50, WDR is down 350 over last year, it been a tough year for WDR. :cry:

Kids aren't getting any presents this year! :lol:

07 is looking promising!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom