Latest and greatest CRB @ Jon Don, impressive cleaning display!!!!

Name
Torrey Whitaker
No shit...thats why I buy all my tools at http://www.harborfreight.com ............

I don't equate JonDon or interlink with harbor freight personally.
The beauty is that in America, capitalism rules (for now) so just vote with your dollars.
I know who I trust in the industry and steer clear of the not so credible sources and random avatars that so often seem to experts on matters they aren't involved in. (I don't mean that toward any specific member) That Albert/Velocity tech fiasco was reason enough to teach ones to listen to the experts on here ie. Bill and Scott.

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't equate JonDon or interlink with harbor freight personally.
The beauty is that in America, capitalism rules (for now) so just vote with your dollars.
I know who I trust in the industry and steer clear of the not so credible sources and random avatars that so often seem to experts on matters they aren't involved in. (I don't mean that toward any specific member) That Albert/Velocity tech fiasco was reason enough to teach ones to listen to the experts on here ie. Bill and Scott.

Good points T2..

And with the Eezz and Trinity fiascos it is getting tougher to place faith in the mom and pop manufacturers these days. .

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Not a clue. Ill let the manufacturers and dealers worry about details, I'm focused on dead presidents and palm trees.

Making money and retirement or vacations. I'll bank on retirement.

now thats all I'm really interested in right there.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
2 or 3 weeks I think. Life's a blur. And I'm a equipment junky.

Just so far this year I've bought the new Trex rotory, Dirt Dragon, new generator for trailer unit, 2 strong crbs, devastator filter, tile wand, 14" Ti wand and a Airhog...
I'm getting my second unit ready as my tech is spreading his wings and I need to be ready for my original tech to come back to work in February when he gets home from a 1.5 year volunteer service he's involved in.

Encap cleaning commercial accts is my fastest and easiest growth and providing stable cash flow. That's why I'm in shock the resistance everyone gives on any machines that can perform this.

All due respect, i will wait until you have 1000 hours on these things until trusting a "review"

Nothing personal but it drives me nuts when guys have reviews/videos of equipment with only 10 hours on it...
As vinnie would say , Who Cares!

Keep us informed over the long term.

Mikey P

Administrator
I under stand your lack of concern and trust in your supplier T2.

Hope you understand my position of only wanting to promote the best of the best and avoid companies with stories that don't add up.

Something you are not used to on ***.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
All due respect, i will wait until you have 1000 hours on these things until trusting a "review"

Nothing personal but it drives me nuts when guys have reviews/videos of equipment with only 10 hours on it...
As vinnie would say , Who Cares!

Keep us informed over the long term.

Your absolutely right Shane.

I would not endorse someone just ordering one blindly off my quick experience.
However if they can be guaranteed satisfaction by someone reputable, that seems pretty safe.

Go with the trusted providers guys. They have the pockets and good name to back up their products.

I would never had bought them if I had not seen my friends Bill, Steve and papa nick standing behind them.

pinosan

Name
Martin
I can see you all guys worried about a product that perhaps was made in china, India, or any other part of the globe that has a reputation of being cheap and not durable.
i give you that i feel the same way when buying. But..... how many tools, clothes, furniture and what have you we have in our closets, garages and we don't complain about them.
We can now a days go to the mall and pay top dollar for Jordans that are made in China yes Sr China. we just don't complain and we pay for them. What Shane said is very true lets give reviews after the machine has been around
for a few years that has always been my approach. Wait for the bugs to be fixed.

What I can say about this machine since I own one is that It works more than fine I would say it is awesome. I have had it for a few months now and It has already paid by itself. I clean tile, pre-scrub residential
encap I have even scrubbed concrete on a drive way before we cleaned it. I'm just extremely satisfied with the Machine.

I read some one (sorry I don't know names here just yet) saying that after the Jondon guarantee is over you have to deal with the "manufacturer" I want to share with you guys my personal experience with Marcus and his buddy Jose Colmenares.

the Story is long i will just say the important things, If you want to know more feel free to keep asking I will give more details as requested.

Jondon was not a distributor just yet. When my machine arrived it was damaged the case was broken, the handle was bent and a little cosmetic scratches. I called Jose immediately and I told him about it. he requested pictures.

Next day, Marcus came on board and in an e-mail he assured me he had received my pics and he would take care of it he would get back to me in a day or two.

I thought, he was going to take two days to give me instructions on how to return it and a blah blah. To my surprise, two days later after work, I had a brand new machine at my door step waiting for me with instructions on how to return the damaged one absolutely for free.

I have no clue why they gave information that did not match on here I would guess it was on their attempt to give more credibility to the machine and be able to sell it rather then going bankrupt who knows and who has not done that in this world at some point. Is it OK to condemned this guys just because of what they said on here? I would not. But I respect anyone's view points.

What I wanted to say is that in my experience from dealing with this guys, I was impressed at the response they gave me when buying, and when complaining. I did not have to call them back twice to solve an issue and I think (i feel ) neither will you when you have something gone wrong if you ever decide to buy their machine.

Last but no least we know that, if not all, most of the tools we used are not made in the USA or Germany we know exactly where they are made and we still buy them and we don't bash them. I guess the question here is, Is the manufacturer a person who can be trusted??
for what they posted on here I know you guys think they are not.
From my experience which could mean shitt at this point, They are. Marcus and Joe are a couple of stand up guys who want to make their business prosper and will not hesitate to back up their guarantee. that is what I experienced and I just thought I would share.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Sounds more like the "must have" of the month club...
Just as bad as that guy with the biggest, baddest etm on the planet, with all of 60 hours on it.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya I liked Kelly @ Mfest9 cool guy, I feel like some too, if Jondon is backing the product or distributing it they want it to reflect well for them.

and they'll stand behind it kinda like buying at costco you know your covered.

I was thinking about Mytee and the Trex and wondering if those carbon shafts people were worried about breaking.

If they were too tank prematurely wouldn't Mytee stand behind their product?

Has Mytee proven themselves to stand behind their products?

Maybe thats for another thread and time.

pinosan

Name
Martin
Ya I liked Kelly @ Mfest9 cool guy, I feel like some too, if Jondon is backing the product or distributing it they want it to reflect well for them.

and they'll stand behind it kinda like buying at costco you know your covered.

I was thinking about Mytee and the Trex and wondering if those carbon shafts people were worried about breaking.

If they were too tank prematurely wouldn't Mytee stand behind their product?

Has Mytee proven themselves to stand behind their products?

Maybe thats for another thread and time.

John La Barbera is also a stand up guy.

Who has not had an issue with a mytee product that has not been resolved in a professional way ??

mytee has one of the most impressive customer care systems.

One of the reasons they are still in business.

sometimes is not about who makes the product or it where it was made; it is about the response you get when

things go south.

FredC

Village Idiot
John La Barbera is also a stand up guy.

Who has not had an issue with a mytee product that has not been resolved in a professional way ??

ummm...me

I was outright LIED to on many occasions by John La Barbera regarding the Bentley wand manifold that is now on version 6.0? ..a copy of the mods I posted here (didn't work btw)...yet still the greatest according to Cobb:oldrolleyes:. Did I get my money back over a year later although it wasn't my goal....minus my cost ($150+) of shipping the pos back to him? Yes. Do I consider that professional?

Absolutely f'n not................

I will say I derived great satisfaction telling him his wand was an absolute POS while looking him straight in the eye................a close second on the satisfaction scale was watching him walk away mumbling about selective memory (obviously he meant his) while tracing out his male pattern baldness with his fingers....................

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Did they refund you all your money and did you have to go to court?

how long a period did the dispute go on before it was handled correctly?

pinosan

Name
Martin
ummm...me

I was outright LIED to on many occasions by John La Barbera regarding the Bentley wand manifold that is now on version 6.0? ..a copy of the mods I posted here (didn't work btw)...yet still the greatest according to Cobb:oldrolleyes:. Did I get my money back over a year later although it wasn't my goal....minus my cost ($150+) of shipping the pos back to him? Yes. Do I consider that professional?

Absolutely f'n not................

I will say I derived great satisfaction telling him his wand was an absolute POS while looking him straight in the eye................a close second on the satisfaction scale was watching him walk away mumbling about selective memory (obviously he meant his) while tracing out his male pattern baldness with his fingers....................

sorry to hear that I would never thought that of him I have had nothing but good experiences with the guy.

Mikey P

Administrator
mytee is good at greasing the squeaky Bulletin Board wheel.

How they deal with non boarders is the reason Jon Don and BP won't sell their stuff.

Lots of independents have either jumped ship or are about to.

Reactions: pinosan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom