Latest with Harris Research vs. Mytee/All Holed Glides?

G

Any news? The other board has some, but it sounds too hard to believe. Fact check please.

Bob Foster

Considering the source I would question the validity of the information and their motivation for making the post.

If something happened that Greenie wanted to tell us about he would. But if may be that because it is an on going and sensitive issue he might prefer to stay quiet about it.

Most of us know how much of a struggle this legal issue has been for both Lisa and Jeff and I suggest we not speculate here and just respect their privacy regarding their business affairs.

We wish them well but repeating rumors and speculating serves nobody.

Mikey P

Administrator
I can tell you that Nick is full of shit about Greenie's alleged campaign to ruin his worthless business.

He has no proof other than a few emails between Greenie and a few EZ suckers.

Jeff Ellis is taking Nicks' worthless word on it that there were "thousands of emails" sent out across the universe to talk people out of buying Nerf football truckmounts

damion68

I think its pathetic they wont even "ban" people (they think it looks bad). Instead they throttle your account (slow you down to a carwl) then if you're really pissing them off they also restrict your access.

So far, I've been set to crawl on 3 different occassions, restricted access twice, and am working on getting banned!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
First of all, Greenie doesn't have the glides anymore and hasn't for a while now. I got that part of the business, and sold it. I work for the company now. There is a hearing 9/11 in Utah. They threatened to issue bench warrants if we did not show.

No financial judgment has been awarded and if they were to issue a financial judgment it would be fruitless because neither Jeff nor I have any large assets...home, savings, investments, etc.

The new owner is confident he can fight the suit when/if they decide to mess with him.

I'm not sure what the current status is on Mytee's suit. Maybe John LaBarbera can fill us in. They are separate suits for the same patents in different states.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

Very well put Lisa, I would have started with an F word.

All is well guys, your glides aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

I was gonna throw Ellis a curve ball and make a press release that Nilfiske-Advance purchased the glides, let him and Nickie figure out that would make them Hencho en Mexico, and covered under the US Products agreement to sell a "legal" glide.....it would have been fun.....for a week, had some HydraMaster letterhead set up and everything.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I was just about to order a glide for my Greenhorn. I was also interested in a Hydrokinetic snap on glide. I have the original plastic snap on plate, but the pictures of the teflon look to be better designed.

Mr Slide just came out with a new one just for the Allens it attaches with a screwdriver in the shape of an "A". It is called the A-Hole Glide. They have a Lydon model coming out but that is for aggitation.

DL

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The first glide I ever bought, I was told to hurry because they wouldn't be around long.
"you should buy two, just in case". :roll:

I have faith in the Greenies

Mikey P

Administrator
and for the record, I don't have a pailliotet@wowmail addy.

Those were bogus or from Chuck, I have no idea.

But I do text Tre once in a while.
Just today I asked him if he or Pops would like Lumpkin's password. :lol:

I do love Tre's tough guy 'tude over there. Quite amusing.

The little fella couldn't even look me in the eye when I told his dad about him calling many members here in the middle of the night.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so if the hole glides where dropped and only slot glides were made would that still violate the patent according to HR, because as far as I am concerned I never will have a use for a hole glide.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
Jeff Ellis is taking Nicks' worthless word on it that there were "thousands of emails" sent out across the universe to talk people out of buying Nerf football truckmounts

I personally love that statement.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
John La Rue said:
If hole glides can no longer be sold, just send me a blank. I gots a drill press.

that is an interesting thought, just ship out a piece of teflon, that is cut to fit on whatever wand its made for, then send a template and a special drill bit or some type of router bit to cut out the desired hole or slot the glide is to have, let the customer do this part.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom