Lead sources

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I see them advertised everywhere. It looks like serious investment, upwards of 2k, which if you get the results it would be worth it. But will you actually get 10 fold results. :headscratch:

Just watching so far. :winky:

Kathleen

Name
Kathleen
We use oneflare.com.au and serviceseeking.com.au. I don't think that serviceseeking works in the states but oneflare does.
Good Luck!

tres davis

Name
tres
I refuse to pay for calls/leads from now on, unless they agree to a payment on actual jobs booked. I learned the hard way work other scammy/crappy ad type lead services

Reactions: Jimmy L

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Here is one you might check out. NRN Contact Melissa Jones and ask her for an application. Easy document to fill out and if they lack adequate coverage in your area, you will be added. They are part of the Jarvis Group which is a major player in the Disaster Restoration space. They recently scored a major commercial management group and their members will be handling those losses.

I have been getting excellent leads from them for years. On miti and drying the revenue split is 20% for them, 80% for you. You do the estimating and collecting and only pay them after you have been paid. I usually get a couple of jobs per month, some times more which isn't so bad.

mjones@nationalrestorationnetwork.com

Melissa Jones

Name
Melissa Jones
Thank you Ivan for the great recommendation! Our team here at National Restoration Network always looks forward to building strong relationships with high quality contractors across the nation! It's because of our great members that we have been able to grow the way we have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom