Lead Tech pay

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
True bryan.

Comes down to the risk appetite of each of us. Kipp is more of a risk taker then me so he is probably comfortable with this.

For example.

I guess it is also relevant to what you are charging per room or per sq ft, on how much commission they make. We pay Lead tech 25%, and 30% on weekend, night shift, or if he brings in own clients. (Which equals to about $17-$25 per hour, depending on jobs) Other techs get 20%, but still 30% on weekends, night, or own clients.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Be sure to take in to account all the other employment expenses when figuring his pay. also leave room for future pay increases. and your operating expenses. at 25% and a helper for him and your operating expenses there may not be much money left for you.? remember YOU are taking a risk every time an employee works for you so Build up your savings.
Good Luck.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't believe Kipp is in business any longer. The slick tech ran off with all his clients and the money. ;)

J/K

Kipp tell us how its worked out. :icon_question:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Evidently, no doubt due to employees related issues, Richard has to work on New Year's extended weekend.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I having him training a tech right now for truck #2 and that's my plan going forward to have home train all tech for 90 days min before they can go solo.

So that hurts the labor % a bit because you never get 2x's the production from two guys more like 1.5 but the training is invaluable.
If you're not getting 2-3 times the work out of a 2 man team, you don't know how to work a 2 man team. When I was at Stanley each truck did 6-8 jobs per day. Can your guys dual on some jobs?

Mikey P

Administrator
If cleaning properly, a two many team should bump your production from 1 to 3 jobs a day to 3 to 5.

6 or more and you're not vacuumimg, scrubbing, dry stroking or giving a hoot.

Reactions: PrimaDonna

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom