Leasing out my Dallas area

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm speaking with a local carpet cleaner about leasing out my Dallas/Plano area this week.

Not sure what I'll do with my equipment.

It's a fairly different way of leasing....but it's working out great in Sacramento.

Wish me luck. I get more business than I want here....So I think he wll benefit from actually answering the phone :shock: .....Lately I've been letting it go to voicemail instead of having Full Circle schedule a ton of jobs for me.

I wonder if this means I should move to another area and build that one up to lease out later :?:

Life is better than good.

Name
Jesse
so Mr money hungry turns down carpets that he could sub out because he would rather pad them but doesn't want to because he's too busy jamming acn down the throats of hundreds of carpet cleaners, because they may make him some money if he gets them to join his pyramid?

So yes, build up another city and then get sloppy about it. I know you'll let keep us informed.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow.

Never ceases to amaze me how far from the truth some of these guys get.

Your credibility and character is important guys... You should think about that before you post made up crap.

But hey, if you're just screwing around...Carry on. :lol:

Bob Foster

Brian R said:
I'm speaking with a local carpet cleaner about leasing out my Dallas/Plano area this week.

Not sure what I'll do with my equipment.

It's a fairly different way of leasing....but it's working out great in Sacramento.

Wish me luck. I get more business than I want here....So I think he wll benefit from actually answering the phone :shock: .....Lately I've been letting it go to voicemail instead of having Full Circle schedule a ton of jobs for me.

I wonder if this means I should move to another area and build that one up to lease out later :?:

Life is better than good.

May I suggest Lithuania or some other country that doesn't have internet access... Maybe Nigeria for some advanced sales and marketing training.

Connor

Name
Connor
So, you got a money maker in Texas that you go to the wayside and all you had to do was sub it out? Ivebeensold

That's incredible. No, I mean that's uncredible. Fo' reals.

Plenty o' cleaners hurting, but you got stuff that yer not doing and keeping up with? :shock:

cleana, please!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Is that so hard to believe?

But leasing it out will free up even more of my time while still getting paid.

That's the key....How many toilets did you have to unclog today?

Mikey P

Administrator
what happened to Network Home Services there Cork?

I noticed the mini banner is dead.

Have you ever stuck with any venture for more than a year?

Becker

Name
Becker
Brian R said:

No it will free up more time for you to post crap here.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Network Home Services is still going well....It's my1pro.com now....Or at least it's changing over slow.

I've stuck with all my ventures that work....But I tell you guys about it and leave it at that.

You give me hell for a while and then you think it goes away.

Funny stuff.

When I do something new.....I come here and tell everyone about it. Isn't that what this forum is for?

Bob Foster

Brian R said:
When I do something new.....I come here and tell everyone about it. Isn't that what this forum is for?

Yes, cleaning related stuff not this pyramid scam stuff. But then again the forum is about the drama, trainwrecks, meltdowns( :p ) and bitch slaps too. And motorcycles.

Your stuff sort of fits in somewhere in there.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Can you make money swimmin with the fishies?

PS. If it were a scam I'd be in federal prison right now Mr. Foster.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
OK Mr. Bob (Hijacker)..... Let's hear some real evidence of why it's a scam.

I gotta hear this.

Please don't give me the crap about a person being overly annoying etc etc etc......Why is the company a scam?

Bob Foster

Legal cases

Since its founding in 1993 ACN has been subjected to five legal allegations regarding its MLM business operation.

In August, 2010 the Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurance Monica Lindeen (D) announced the issuance of a Cease and Desist Order and Notice of Proposed Agency Action against ACN, Inc. and several of its founders for allegedly operating a "pyramid scheme." However, by September, 2010 the Commissioner moved to vacate the Cease and Desist Order, which was unopposed. In the course of the Commissioner's investigation, the Commissioner determined that the actions giving rise to the initial concerns were not part of the ACN business model, but instead were isolated instances taking place by certain ACN's independent representatives in Montana. The Commissioner and ACN agreed that ACN will implement additional training with its independent representatives to assist them in better understanding their responsibilities as ACN independent representatives, and that ACN would contact its Montana video phone customers to assist them with installation of their service. The Better Business Bureau reported that "Both the Commissioner and ACN are pleased with this positive outcome, and the Commissioner's efforts to protect Montana residents."

In Canada in 2002 and in Australia in 2004, ACN was alleged to be operating an illegal pyramid scheme. In each of these cases the allegations were found upon appeal or further investigation to be unsubstantiated.

On June 13, 2002, ACN settled a case with the Bureau of Consumer Services in Pennsylvania. The exact details of the settlement are under court seal. However, the suit alleged that approximately 135 informal complaints were filed with the Bureau of Consumer Services (BCS) between June 2000 and November 2001. According to the representations made in the informal complaints, 22 consumers alleged that ACN Energy switched their generation service without authorization (a process known as "slamming"), 81 instances of overcharging ("cramming") were alleged, and 32 complaints with allegations of various violations of the Commission's regulations contained in Chapter 54, 56, and 57 of Title 52 of the Pennsylvania Code.[38]

SAS ACN Communications France (ACN France) was found guilty of false or misleading advertising by the Tribunal de Grande Instance [ District Court ] of Paris on March 19, 2007. ACN France was ordered by the court to pay a sum of €15,000.

Several actions against ACN, many of which were not successful, still speak to the barely over their line business practices. And as for Donald Trump, IMO he's whores himself out to anyone to make a buck and he's as gaudy and garish as they come. Gold plated trailer trash.

You seem to dismiss that very strong negative sentiments of MLMs including ACN as people that are prejudiced or don't comprehend the opportunity. These people are not stupid.

The failure rate of people who invest their 500 bucks is undeniably high in comparison to other forms of business opportunities.

Its pathetic to watch someone annoy and pester friends family and everyone else around them.

You are the one that is delusional. And I would think its a reasonable assumption that if you asked most of the people on this board the question "Do you think that Brian is over the top with his constant promotion of his MLM stuff?" most would say you are.

Even if only 25% of the people thought you were annoying them, I question your personal values that you would knowingly do so when even that many people dislike you slinging this crap.

There are quite a few that won't say anything and endure it, others that come back less, and many that wish like hell they could put you on their foe list but can't because nobody can foe a moderator.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Bob I think you helped make Brian's point. Slimy yes, scam though there is no evidence to support that claim. Also I think that somewhere around 80% of all businesses fail in their first 12-24 months. These businesess prob invest a lot more than $500 to start up.

F

FB7777

Foster is just punch drunk at this point in his internet career... the boy has stormed outta here and come back more times than Lindsey Lohan in a courtroom.

How's radarsboard.com coming Bob?

With all your ideas, underutilized potential and perception of how a real board should operate you'd think you would be focussing your energies more constructively.

Robison is far more entertaining and contributes tenfold to the likes of you.

And when it comes to taking an Internet beating, he is the undisputed champ.

Bob Foster

I don't consider Brian entertaining more annoying and interestingly blundering animating his latest get rich by doing hardly anything scheme. And in a heartbeat I would foe him.

Fred, I won't be starting a board anytime soon but if I did would be a lot different than this place. And I couldn't give a shit if I was or wasn't more entertaining to you or anyone else. And if you read anything I have posted recently (or you could just foe me) you will recall I clearly stated more than once that I wasn't leaving.

I am addicted just many other crackheads here are. And when punks like you come in with your zingers and then bugger off for a few weeks and don't really contribute much else I wonder why I am addicted to this place.

So jump up and KMA! :lol:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Bob, I believe that Brian would be ecstatic if only 90% here found him annoying. Remember he is a marketer (which is not a bad thing) and everyone here is a prospect. If he can get 2+ % of the 100 or so regular people here to buy into one of his offerings he will feel successful.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:

I'd hire a person to do the cleanings and sub out the rest.

The correct question is, how many did I get to unclog. I don't mind what I do. shiteatinggrin

Name
I'm Rick James
If I was you I would do a few more jobs and buy a van with a TM, then you can get it lettered. A real mover and shaker wouldnt let easy money go to waste by letting the voicemail be the voice of your company. Not saying all you say isnt legit, but I figure you would be better off, instead of an unlettered truck and a SUBSTANDARD cleaning method for residential.

Bob Foster

Ken Snow said:
Bob, I believe that Brian would be ecstatic if only 90% here found him annoying. Remember he is a marketer (which is not a bad thing) and everyone here is a prospect. If he can get 2+ % of the 100 or so regular people here to buy into one of his offerings he will feel successful.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Agreed Ken. But what about how the rest of us feel? Seems to me if he wants to grate on our sensibilities he should expect the same in return, which I think he does. Hence, Fred's remark that he can take a beating like nobody else.

And Ken I don't see you annoying your customers with advertising ads probably because you know there is another way to achieve a good return without doing so.

Connor

Name
Connor
bdwa said:
If I was you I would do a few more jobs and buy a van with a TM, then you can get it lettered. A real mover and shaker wouldnt let easy money go to waste by letting the voicemail be the voice of your company. Not saying all you say isnt legit, but I figure you would be better off, instead of an unlettered truck and a SUBSTANDARD cleaning method for residential.

X2.

In the first post, Brian questioned what he would do with his equipment.....put it in the garage next to the pallet of shakes, I bet.

F

FB7777

Bob Foster said:
Fred, I won't be starting a board anytime soon but if I did would be a lot different than this place.
no Kidding it would be a MASH unit of one

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What I think is funny is I start a thread about leasing my business out in the Dallas area....A couple guys like Connor start their crap....and I'M the one who's shilling the MLM business. :lol:

Foster falls right into it and thinks it's me doing it. Classic.

Any thread I start can be used in any business model.

But because I happen to have an MLM business running....Bob relates to that and suddenly I'm the bad guy.

Again, never ceases to amaze me.......Bob, go look up the law suits at McDonalds and lets compare. :roll:

Record straight, I've mentioned what I'm doing and why I'm doing it....I'm not recruiting in every thread.

You might learn something Bob if you stop looking for all the things you think are bad.

Name
I'm Rick James
It really doesnt seem you can make more money than carpet cleaning.

Several sources have commented on the income level of specific MLMs or MLMs in general:
The Times: "The Government investigation claims to have revealed that just 10% of Amway's agents in Britain make any profit, with less than one in ten selling a single item of the group's products."[24]

Scheibeler, a high level "Emerald" Amway member: "UK Justice Norris found in 2008 that out of an IBO [Independent Business Owners] population of 33,000, 'only about 90 made sufficient incomes to cover the costs of actively building their business.' That's a 99.7 percent loss rate for investors."[25]

Newsweek: based on Mona Vie's own 2007 income disclosure statement "fewer than 1 percent qualified for commissions and of those, only 10 percent made more than $100 a week."[26]

Business Students Focus on Ethics: "In the USA, the average annual income from MLM for 90% MLM members is no more than US $5,000, which is far from being a sufficient means of making a living (San Lian Life Weekly 1998)"[27]

USA Today has had several articles:
"While earning potential varies by company and sales ability, DSA says the median annual income for those in direct sales is $2,400."[28]

In an October 15, 2010 article, it was stated that documents of a MLM called Fortune reveal that 30 percent of its representatives make no money and that 54 percent of the remaining 70 percent only make $93 a month. The article also states Fortune is under investigation by the Attorneys General of Texas, Kentucky, North Dakota, and North Carolina with Missouri, South Carolina, Illinois, and Florida following up complaints against the company.[29]

A February 10, 2011 article stated "It can be very difficult, if not impossible, for most individuals to make a lot of money through the direct sale of products to consumers. And big money is what recruiters often allude to in their pitches." [30]

"Roland Whitsell, a former business professor who spent 40 years researching and teaching the pitfalls of multilevel marketing": "You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone making over $1.50 an hour, (t)he primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."[30]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom