Leasing out my Dallas area

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
Bob I think you helped make Brian's point. Slimy yes, scam though there is no evidence to support that claim. Also I think that somewhere around 80% of all businesses fail in their first 12-24 months. These businesess prob invest a lot more than $500 to start up.

The voice of reason from a great business man who has absolutely no problem slamming when he feels the need.

The reason why MLMs get a bad name is because most people get into them thinking it's a get rich quick deal...Or they don't have to do any work to make money.

Yes, it's usually because that's how it was pitched to them.

For me, I'm not willing to take the advice of someone who got into a business without doing their homework, without thinking it through AND not willing to do any work.

The people who bash everything just to bash have their own screwed up future to deal with so they want to bring everyone with them.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yeah you kinda are, Brian cause every post you make has that annoying picture of your idol The Donald in it. You also have that what I call FB fag need to tell everyone wtf you are doing all the time. Hey it's your perogative and like Fred said you can take the shit you get better than anyone I have ever seen~ again the mark of a GREAT salesperson.

Bob- I am marketing to my customers to the tune of almost 15-20k a week (just in our cleaning businesses) so I am more faces by a factor of a 1,000,000 than brian ever will be here. Hopefully our ads are not as annoying as his (sorry Bri) :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken, so you're marketing your business here as well because you have your website in your sig line too. !gotcha!

Would you rather not have the video in mine? Is it that bad? How many guys have annoying stuff in their sig?

I tell people what I'm doing because I like to help. Whether or not they do what I do is up to them and doesn't bother me either way.

I didn't think I would sell anything to Bob Foster....No matter what I do he will give me crap for it. And that's ok....It's that "consider the source" thing.

Connor just likes to get my goat.....Like Harper did. No biggy.

If I didn't come here and tell people my experiences, what I'm doing that's new and old and try to contribute to this place....what the hell good would I be?

I suppose I could just bitch and moan about everyone elses posts?? But that job is taken. :!: :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

Bob Foster

You're wrong about what I think Brian. If you put your head down and ran a good dirt swirling business it would be credible.

I even suggested you maybe get into business of selling equipment and supplies to your fellow cleaners, specifically, the area you know well,low moisture. This is not a crowded space and it has a big future... John G would love to have someone rep his line with your enthusiasm. Also you could rep a good tile equipment line. There a quite a few not very visible to our trade that are to other flooring trades. Hardwood refinishing supplies would be good. These products will narrow your SKUs and space requirements down to keep your cost of sales competitive and avoid the dead space that TM sales are in for the foreseeable future.

Lead it all with some good education events.

Only my ideas and its not that I don't wish you or most people here success.

So there!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Lol- good point Brian. I think the reason some get irritated is you seem to pretend you are telling people what you are doing "just to let them know" vs being totally upfront with it often being a sales pitch.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken, I don't see how I can do that because everything I do, I try to make into a business......A business that has something for everyone.....So by saying what I'm doing, most people will naturally think I want them involved or trying to sell to them.

Hell yes I want everyone's business AND I want some business minded people on my team as well.....But I would bring what I'm doing here no matter what.... and I have.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:
You're wrong about what I think Brian. If you put your head down and ran a good dirt swirling business it would be credible.

I even suggested you maybe get into business of selling equipment and supplies to your fellow cleaners, specifically, the area you know well,low moisture. This is not a crowded space and it has a big future... John G would love to have someone rep his line with your enthusiasm. Also you could rep a good tile equipment line. There a quite a few not very visible to our trade that are to other flooring trades. Hardwood refinishing supplies would be good. These products will narrow your SKUs and space requirements down to keep your cost of sales competitive and avoid the dead space that TM sales are in for the foreseeable future.

Lead it all with some good education events.

Only my ideas and its not that I don't wish you or most people here success.

So there!

I'm wrong? I think you want me to put my head down and run a carpet cleaning business.

So I can be like you.

Just let it be dude. 8)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
?

You mean I've been NOT cleaning carpets here all this time??

It's actually located in Richardson TX...Collin County if you're looking me up.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Brent....I'm not in love with Trump either...But you have to respect a billionaire one way or the other.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I think many just want you to be miserable like them Brian. Keep sticking it to em and sell lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
robinson, I would rather eat a shitty diper full of 3 day old sourkraut than buy into a program that has anything to do with that slimeball dirtbag donald trump . So brian what exactly do you do these days other than make money for a fake tanned douchebag republican?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
juniorc82 said:
robinson, I would rather eat a shitty diper full of 3 day old sourkraut than buy into a program that has anything to do with that slimeball dirtbag donald trump . So brian what exactly do you do these days other than make money for a fake tanned douchebag republican?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
juniorc82 said:

Were you speaking of me or Mr. Trump? :lol:

I make money for me.... If someone else makes money because of it......It's that much better.

Every industry will have someone that somebody doesn't like...So it doesn't matter.... But at the end of the day, if there's money to be made..... Trump will be a part of it. Because (or that's why) he's a billionaire.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I would like to learn more about how to lease out a business.

It sounds interesting but risky.

Does it make more sense to lease vs sale?

How much can money can a fella expect to earn from leasing?

What about legal ramifications? Would you be protected in even of legal claim?

randy

Name
Randy
Guys, businesses get leased out all the time. Some franchised fast food locations are leased out to an operator. Someone finances the upstart, builds it to a certain level and then leases it to an operator for a fixed monthly amount or a percentage. Just because you might not be familiar with the practice or it may be rare within this particular industry,doesn't necessarily make it a bad idea. Brain may do very well leasing out the business.

For example lets say a guy has lead generation programs in place that that produces $5,000 in sales every month like clock work. That's sixty thousand a year, gross. In a operation like Brains (VLM based operating out of a paid for SUV with almost NO fixed costs) gross margins will be extremely high. Very possible to NET 85-90% of every dollar you take in, assuming you are marketing and not wasting money on print advertising, yellow pages etc.

Do you know how many people would be more than willing to pay a fee to have a turn key business that is already taking in $5,000 a month ?

If gas really does hit $6-7 a gallon this summer like many analysts are predicting, tons of carpet cleaners are going to be wishing they had a secondary income source. Work will come to a screeching halt except for required move out cleaning. Everything else will wait.

That's really all Brain is attempting to do, build a few additional income streams. That is something that should be respected not mocked. Something tells me Brain will do alright regardless of what the economy does because he has an open mind to other opportunities.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Randy- 60,000 gross has no chance of netting 48-54k. Just cost of supplies, gas & labor/taxes will eat up at least 40k of that unless the operator is not paying themself. At bst I would say the pretax profit for the business might be 15-20k but chances are the operator will be working for wages and there will be no pofit at all.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ken Snow said:
Randy- 60,000 gross has no chance of netting 48-54k. Just cost of supplies, gas & labor/taxes will eat up at least 40k of that unless the operator is not paying themself. At bst I would say the pretax profit for the business might be 15-20k but chances are the operator will be working for wages and there will be no pofit at all.

Not to mention the cost of the lease itself. What's that 15-20% of gross?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Even though the numbers are off (how could he know) Randy is right.

Different income streams add stability. If something happens to one, I still have the others.....all eggs in one basket thing.

The lease works out really well for both parties because I base the payment the income of the company..... a % to a ceiling.

If the ceiling is hit, we are all happy....If not....it's a wash.

I'll still have a little bit to do with the company. I keep Service Monster and the phone in my name.... I can track the income to a certain extent but there is always a trust factor.

I keep the website running and keep it on Google....To the best of my ability (Google is Google).

In both cases I know and trust the guy leasing the areas. Not that it matters because everyone IS human.... and I have to expect a certain amount of dishonesty.......Even though my gut tells me both guys are completely trustworthy.

Business is always a risk.... I safeguard where it matters.

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Hey Brent....I'm not in love with Trump either...But you have to respect a billionaire one way or the other.

I disagree. I don't have to "respect" a douchebag "celebrity" for the sake of his financial standings.
If he hired me to work on a project, then yes, but his bank account isn't a reason to worship. Besides, he maid his real money in Real Estate. Since he's built his name and personality into a brand, he puts his image into anything that gets him the bucks.

Kinda like when Tiger Woods was in that Buick Rendezvous commercial, The only time he gets into a Buick is at the Buick sponsored tournaments. You think his daily driver was a Buick? You think Donald Trump calls his buddies and sells them ACN? Of course not.

You actually call him "The Trump"? :| :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes you do.... You go to work every day to earn what? Money right?

Well this guy does the same thing..... Just a few hundred million times better.

It's like Roto Rooter. You both do the same thing buuuuut.... shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll also say that the guys demands respect because he's a business owner and built his own money....Even if his father started it.

He's proven himself.

I have less respect for someone who was "given" a "job" and makes millions because for the most part that person's future is in someone elses hands.

Even with ACN, It's still another company that rules the juice....But it's also an Independant Business Owner position...So there IS a slight difference.

I have more respect for a guy working on near 100% commission than the hourly wage or salary guy.

It's all relative.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Respecting someone for what they earn or how they do it is not what resonates to me. I respect people for their charactor and how they make the world around them a better place, whether they are a $9 an hour or multibillion earner.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Apples and Oranges Mr. Ken.

I wouldn't respect Trump on a human level because I've never met the man or spent any time with him.

I'm speaking on a business level only.

But I'm sure he donates more money than I've ever heard of to something... All the rich dudes do that. Tax write off or no....It still helps.

Connor

Name
Connor
The ATM in the beginning of this video would probably say this to your idol.

y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jvqPvDUEW8y]

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Brian R said:
Apples and Oranges Mr. Ken.

I wouldn't respect Trump on a human level because I've never met the man or spent any time with him.

I'm speaking on a business level only.

But I'm sure he donates more money than I've ever heard of to something... All the rich dudes do that. Tax write off or no....It still helps.

If you have never met the man nor spent time with him, how could you automatical respect any aspect of him? Please don't misunderstand, I am not saying to NOT respect him or DISrespect him, but if you hav no clue to his charactor (persona and biusiness charactor tend to be the same), then why respect him at all?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom