Les!

Fon Johnson

Hey, how about you give us some specs on the reactor? What blower, heat exchange, cfm, lift, etc. I will be talking to you soon I'm sure (may have to take a road trip) but I am sure others would like to know more as well, hence my asking here. I will have to buy at least one new tm before too long, and now that I don't have Duaneo as an option any more, I'm back to researching truck mounts.

Oh, and are they SOA? :lol:

reactor

fon,

I took some more photos today, but the camera is at the shop, I will post more info tomorrow with the photos. when I get to the shop.

thanks

les

Fon Johnson

Thanks. I look forward to a road trip. Your units remind me of Duane's machines which were built solid and pretty easy to repair. If they perform as well as his, then I suspect I may not need a monster machine. Mine has a 33 blower, but most of the time I have 2 hour dry times (and I usually run between 400 and 600 psi.) From what I understand the reactor is a heat exchange unit? I'm looking for something that is going to perform well, be simple, safe, and idiot proof (you know how employees can be..) I want something that I don't have to worry about out in the field.

I look forward to seeing one.

Fonster

Reactor Info

Hi Fon,

Enclosed is more info and pictures of our REACTOR.

resized_reacto2_op_800x598.jpg

Roots Dual Splash 45 or 47. 16 HG lift. 290 or 390 CFM Blowers.

Cat 3CP Pump that only pumps cold water, no recirculated hot water.

Briggs & Stratton 27 HP fuel efficient (especially compared to 40hp + machines), water cooled engine.

Stainless Steel 110 gallon recovery tank.

Standard with a 90 gallon stainless steel supply tank.

Stainless steel low pressure, exhaust gas to cooling water heat exchanger. Bronze, high pressure (1200 PSI), cooling water to wand water heat exchanger. Liquid to liquid heat exchangers are many times more efficient than other type exchangers. Our complete, wand water, heating system consist of only two non-moving metal parts. There are no diverters, sensors, valves, electronics or any other control needed. It is absolutely the simplest and most troublefree heat system ever created. It will maintain over 200 degrees. There is nothing to break or adjust.

Of course it has our trademark, simple design with a few other features like our life-time guaranteed quick couplings.

ReactorMufSide3.jpg

ReactorRtSide.jpg

Go to our website for a list of items that comes with our Pro Package. The Reactor with Pro Package is only $16,990 and compares to and outperforms $23,000 + machines. Plus it is a mechanics dream machine, very easy to service and repair.

Dick Jones

Vac Connection.

Hi Doug,

The Reactor comes with a 2 1/2 " vacuum hose connector (NOW), thanks to Mikey's Board.

We don't know it all, but we're learning, thanks to your help. Who knows more about what you need than you!

We're here to meet your needs.

Thanks,
Dick

Greenie

Sure is good to see Dick posting.

When see John in Seminole again poke him in the ribs and tell em Greenie says Hi, those are some slick looking heat exchangers.

Dick Jones

John

Hi Greenie,

I don't know if i can poke hard enough to reach his ribs, but it will be fun trying.

Also, Les wants to know if you stock a glide to fit the Astro-Turf four foot wide wand. He wants to convert it to a Super High Flow hallway wand to be pulled by three men.

We'll call you tomorrow and place an order.

Thanks,
Dick

Dick Jones

Just An Idea

Hi Doug,

Next time you pass a heating and air supply store, pull in. There should be a parking lot full of techs. Offer to buy their lunch if they will test your CFM.

Les is very curious about the Wye and wants to test it out.

Thanks, Dick

Fon Johnson

Thanks Leslie! I like that.

I would like to take a little trip and come visit and check them out. I probably won't have time before September. Maybe I can visit then if September is not too busy (or I can just MAKE time.) I like what I see.

Thanks again for the information. I could not find any specs on the web site such as blower size, lift and cfm. I'm intrigued by the exchange unit..

Fonster

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom