Less is more

Mikey P

Administrator
As you are about to see with the Devastator 12"..

A year from now many of you will have abandoned your 14's in fave of the lighter, deeper cleaning, faster drying and easier to use 12" in furnished homes. Even Marty.

Im thinking along those lines that a 3 vac port RV360XL Brush Head may just be this ticket for 4.8 blowers and below. But unlike the 360i option, the XL's weight and width will speed you up.

Thats my theory anyhow...

Last edited:

steve_64

As your about to see with the Devastator 12"..

A year from now many of you will have abandoned your 14's in fave of the lighter, deeper cleaning, faster drying and easier to use 12" in furnished homes. Even Marty.

Im thinking along those lines that a 3 vac port RV360XL Brush Head may just be this ticket for 4.8 blowers and below. But unlike the 360i option, the XL's weight and width will speed you up.

Hey Fred, doesn't he mean hypothesis?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
As you are about to see with the Devastator 12"..

You realize your telling people to not buy a devastator from tom and to wait until next year?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
You also predictEd that we would throw away our regular no swivel wands a year ago but we still have our regular wands as do most.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We booked out about 3 weeks just past week. Yesterday was a flurry of calls.

It's just starting to be the busy season and will get busier yet.

BIG jobs also that came in :)

Enjoying a few more days in the Saiger's South Office and on the truck hard core.

I also have another employee available to me to run with me and my truck.

Exciting actually. Retired and in shape... Runs, walks bikes everyday. Ran a marathon last week.

Personality to burn...

We are going to have some fun!

OH.... And we will be using Swivel Conway wands :biggrin:

We got rid of our Ridgid wands couple years ago :)

Screenshot_20180512-075803_Facebook.jpg

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
38 years pushing a wand solo has my hands, wrists & shoulders not working well. The last 12" wand I used was 15 years ago and it was an old HydraHoe. Is there that much difference with the new 12" swivel?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom