Less than 48 hours left! Orbot Vibe Introductory Promotion

Name
Matt Ross
If anyone here is wondering why their vibe hasn't arrived as promised, it's because they haven't started shipping yet. I ordered mine weeks with the condition that i would have it by last Friday so I could work with it on the night of the 25th. I was told this was fine. I called on the 22nd and was lied to and said it was shipping out that day. I even gave them permission to charge extra for rush shipping. I made it clear that I had a large buisness shut down and employees ready and it needed to be here. I was told it would. Saturday comes around... Still no machine, no tracking(that had been promised) and no call giving me warning. I called the sales person several times on his cell. No answer and no return calls. During all this, their rep Jason is off making videos and enjoying himself at MF.
Monday comes around and still no calls. I had to call their office and the receptionist tells me that nothing has shipped yet but it might today. Getting close to cancelling. I hate buisness who lie. Not how to do buisness.

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
Hi Matt. We apologize for the delay. As I explained on the phone today you shipment is getting picked up today. Once it does you'll get a tracking number emailed to you. We understand your frustration. Rest assured we want to make sure you have the best quality tool we can provide you so a couple extra weeks were needed. We are sure you'll love your new Vibe. Please call us if you have any questions.

Jason

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom