let me make this perfectly clear.. ($500 prize at stake)

Mikey P

Administrator
  • The Sapphire raffle is open to all registered members here who have 50 or more posts
  • Ten winners will win TWO full cases of One Earth Prespray and Rinse. Valued at $215
  • You can click here to enter
  • Scroll down to the bottom, it will tell you how many times you can enter(up to 300 times if you have enough credits)
  • More credits can be earned by posting photos of ANY Legends Brand products in this thread
  • Each photo is worth 600 credits.
  • Include an animal and a Legends product in your photo and earn 1000 credits
  • Include a tattoo a Legends product and earn 1200 credits
  • Include a Grandparent and a Legends product and earn 2500 credits
  • Include a Grandparent, with a tattoo, a live animal and a Legends product and earn 20,000 credits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • now here comes the best part...
  • The ten winners will be entered into a competition to win a FANTASTIC prize that you will use most everyday and cherish for years and years. You will want one on every truck. It will help you earn a ton of money and be admired by all of your customers.
  • This prize is worth $500 and has not been released to the public yet. The lucky winner will be one of the very first owners
  • The winner will be picked by the membership here.
  • The votes will be based on who posts the most creative photo of ANY Legends Brand product.
  • Simple as that.
  • A one in ten chance of winning!
Raffle winners will be announced New Years Eve
$500 prize winner will be picked on January 6th.

any further questions?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I actually have a case of the Chemspec Rust Remover. Now I just need to find the grandparent. I'm going to tell my techs to offer a discount to the next 55+ customer out there to take a pic with it. Hopefully they have a tattoo, and cats. :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Ok ok... I'll play. Don't put me on a damn peddle boat.

600 credit for every photo with a Sapphire product...

Let that sink in..

Put a bug in each photo and earn 1000.

If you use Google Photos or another hosting site to store your images, you can simply copy and paste them into the thread here..

I can emphasize enough how killer the final prize is.

rick imby

Name
Rick
So what is the final prize worth? hahaha

Are they coming out with a New upholstery tool? Or is the final prize a lifetime supply of clear covers for their current upholstery tool?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom