Let's get with Today

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
IMG_0714.JPG

Name
Nate W.
First problem is showing your address on here.... Don't piss @Jimmy L off, ever have someone leaving a brown burning bag of some sort on your front porch? You think it's dog sh!t like most do, Not James, it's his actual turd filled underwear burning.... At least that's what I've been told, so I try not to pee on Jimmy....:winky:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My address is everywhere else, who cares? OOOh! I'm so scared! :dejection:I pissed off a bunch of carpet cleaners!:dejection:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I just think it's funny how the ad says "Carpet Cleaning Update" at the top of the page. What's updated? From the picture, nothing is updated. Or is it focusing on the discount? I don't know. It's really a good chemical line, just outdated, not updated.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll take you to dinner first

LARRY GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS IDIOT!

Reactions: Dolly Llama
Name
Nate W.
I just think it's funny how the ad says "Carpet Cleaning Update" at the top of the page. What's updated? From the picture, nothing is updated. Or is it focusing on the discount? I don't know. It's really a good chemical line, just outdated, not updated.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it..... :lol:

F

FB7777

Got that in the mail too

Perfect timing... my trash was by the curb so I didn't even need to bring it inside

Name
Nate W.
All always thought I was the Master Blaster........!? Kinda sad to see it was printed before my time....:cry:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
All i can think about is how short that guy is with 4 five gal stacked that high...

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom