Let's just send it Aron

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
First job today...

Go clean this house before mom returns from south.

Kids were in charge of plowing... :lol:

And now we know why the kids never returned our call... As each one (Adult kids) were supposed to be taking care of this.

Maybe if Aron would have packed a shovel... Or we take a run at it...

But no good... Door locked.

We threw the kids under the bus... Good luck with the inheritance!

20180313_090545.jpg
20180313_090421.jpg
20180313_090555.jpg
20180313_090446.jpg
20180313_090446.jpg
20180313_090411.jpg

Name
Jeff T
I went to Chattanooga yesterday and on the way there were actual snowflakes blowing around!

It was appalling.
Up here Stephen, I carry salt, sand, 2 different shovels, knee high winter boots, snow pants, winter jacket, 2 different types of gloves, and snow chains.... JUST SO I CAN WORK EVERYDAY.... I broke a set of tire chains this year, and then I bought industrial chains....

rick imby

Name
Rick
@hogjowl might wanna consider working on his resume. I think he has an opportunity to get a job with Elon Musk at “The Boring Company”

HogJowl could apply to be the driver of the car Elon had shipped into space. These companies like Tesla that go for years and years and don't make any money and never deliver as promised but Wall street values like they are turning lead into gold. Amazon, Twitter are in the same category. Can you say Bubble?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Old Coastie said: ↑
I went to Chattanooga yesterday and on the way there were actual snowflakes blowing around!
It was appalling.
Up here Stephen, I carry salt, sand, 2 different shovels, knee high winter boots, snow pants, winter jacket, 2 different types of gloves, and snow chains.... JUST SO I CAN WORK EVERYDAY.... I broke a set of tire chains this year, and then I bought industrial chains....

Omg, just shoot me!

These companies like Tesla that go for years and years and don't make any money and never deliver as promised but Wall street values like they are turning lead into gold. amazon, Twitter are in the same category. Can you say Bubble?

Amazon makes a poop ton(lots) of money, they don't show much profit because they choose to spend(reinvest) it.

rick imby

Name
Rick
@jcooper That is what wall street seems to think----But when you invest in equipment and buildings they go on your balance sheet as investments and get depreciated leaving you with profit. Or if you invest in more inventory it also ends up on your balance sheet and not as an expense leaving you with profit.

Businesses is to make money. Amazon has lost or barely broken even since the start. They are really just Sears Roebuck reincarnated. They are in many low margin businesses that will never show significant profit. For instance they have way more cost getting a group of 4 items sold and delivered than Walmart has. Shipping to your door is handy for the buyer but way more expensive than the big Walmart store model. Walmart makes 10% on sales selling stuff for less than Amazon (while AMZ breaks even).

By the way conglomerates always have at least one part of their business that is under attack and losing money. Amazon thinks they can be masters at a dozen different low margin businesses. I have sold several hundred thousand dollars of stuff through Amazon---they screw up a lot.

If you delivered a great carpet cleaning but all you did was pay your expenses, would you be able to get a lot of customers? That is what Amz is doing.

If you Lose money on every job but make it up on volume----where are you? in Amazon land it is all about volume and getting more money from investors by selling more stock.

Compare to Google, Microsoft, Hershey, Coke---making significant profit on every sale---

Amazon Stock has had an amazing run up through the years. I don't think that will continue---but I have been wrong before.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom