Lets see if I can get this 1 star review handled.

Mikey P

Administrator
y.png

Good morning

As the owner of Connoisseur Cleaning I was surprised to read about your experience with us. We often clean one room or studio apartments so I’d like to understand your Mom’s situation a little better, if you have a moment.

-What part of SC county does she live it (our minimum charge varies)
-Did she need our services ASAP? (in the spring and summer, we can be booked out for three weeks at times)
-Were you quoted a price?

I read your other reviews and it sounds like you, your Mom and Gigi would love our services as we aim to please.

Feel free to give me a call if you’d like @ 831 588 9063

Thanks!

Mike Pailliotet@Connoisseur

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Very good response Mike. Be interesting to see how she responds.

What?!
No "85% discount for those reading this" as Damon does?

Reactions: Nomad74

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
That's the best possible response. Let us know what comes of it.

I'm surprised too; knowing Davis as I do, and from what I know of Monique, this doesn't sound like either of them at all.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
he is not a paying customer so you can have it removed if you want..
or just put the facts that Monique stated---
or Go Donald Trump on his ass and threaten slander lawsuit.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hi again

I just talked to my daughter who told me the specifics of your mom’s home.
You told her the Gig has had many accidents on the carpet along with the carpet having gotten flooded recently.
We are not a restoration company and are not equipped to handle the mold and contaminants that have grown in the carpet, padding and subfloor. I would highly recommend calling Serve Pro in Scotts Valley or Service Master in Watsonville asap as it’s not safe for your mom to be living and breathing in those conditions.
I would recommend removing the carpet, disinfecting the subfloor, let it dry for a few days and replacing the carpet. There is no way to safely and effectively clean carpet that stayed wet in dirty water for more than 48 hours.

Best of luck, please let me know if you need any other advice.

Thanks!

Mike@Connoisseur

ps: I think it would be fair to ask you to remove your review for us as we don’t provide the services you need.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Yes, the (insert pejorative term here) is letting his 90 year old mother live in a biological soup of urine, fungus and likely bacteria but wants to find a cheap way out even after being advised otherwise.

This is elder abuse; italics are mine:

• Neglect is a type of abuse in that it can be inflicted either by the caregiver or oneself. Signs of neglect include malnutrition and dehydration, poor hygiene, noncompliance to a prescription medication, and unsafe living conditions.[11]

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I like your response to situation. Good example. Is there reviews thread that been discussed on how to handle negative review of different kinds on the forums?

Reactions: PrimaDonna

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Caring for an elderly parent is stressful beyond belief. My guess is that the first review comes from the hair trigger frustration the stress induces.

The antidote is a kindly, direct dose of good information. Assume that he wants the best for his Mom and give him what he needs to make informed, beneficial choices.

It is what caregivers need, in order to cope.

Well handled.

Reactions: Papa John

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Exhausting that's exactly what it is like explaining to a lot of people why their problem can't become our problem while being polite and clear.

As annoying and exhausting as this was, you made the right call Monique. Had a cleaning been attempted, it would have amplified the odor which of course would have been "all your fault" and you would have likely then been forced to perform extensive odor control processes for free....and if it wasn't perfect....

....You would STILL have had a negative review posted by this passive aggressive neglectful jerk.

This outcome was the least expensive of all other potential options

Well done

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I like your response to situation. Good example. Is there reviews thread that been discussed on how to handle negative review of different kinds on the forums?

I've posted quite a few "customer service situations" that we've had over the years and how we've dealt with them. Can't remember the names of the posts, but you could search out the threads I've started and your sure to come across a few.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom