Lie detector

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I agree. Bite the bullet. When your done with it, lend it to me. Kirk used to have one, but broke it. I think the Boxxer only made it to 190 at the wand.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Its no longer a bane Mikey.

I started running a little giant yesterday and I'm trying to figure out the temp setting I want.

Also have my new water pump and vac blower going also.

Pictures tomorrow.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I know how much they cost for us to make them.....

Not sure which one your looking at but the ones we sell wouldn't cover the cost to produce them if we actually charged the time to make them. They are not big ticket items. They take Kelly 15 minutes to build so at $65 per hour shop rate and $40+ in parts how much do you think we should be charging? We put them together and sell them as tool for you not a money maker for us. Besides it puts beer money in Kelly's pocket whenever one is sold and that's good enough for me so there that's my opinion ;)

Just sharing from this side of the fence :)

Michael Ellis

Name
Michael Ellis
The best lie detector is a candy thermometer for a buck at the dollar store. Put it on a piece of scrap or something an' key away. I've only tried this once (I'm lazy and really don't have anything to prove) but I got mine to 185 without extensions and original 6 gpm at around 450 psi.

I suppose I ought to repeat the test at 12 and 500 psi with extensions.

Greenie

Get one from John, money well spent. It's good to be able to quick connect in at the machine, or at the wand on the fly and check temps.
Really opens your eyes to what is and what is not happening with your true temps in various conditions.

Another "should have" tool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom