Life....in the fast lane

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just crazy - crazy....

Expecting Grandon #4 (could happen yet tonight...or who knows! :dejection:)

The Experience Show in Vegas last week...super Busy helping at the Harvard Chemical Booth as our main Guy Neil had emergency eye surgery for detached Retina....

My Brother Kirk and I helped out....

Big Simoniz rep flew in to help also....big things coming with Simoniz now owning and investing more in Harvard...and Saiger's Sauce Products...

They want me and brother Kirk out to their facility which is only about 40 minutes from Butler Factory....to show carpet cleaning...Butler on board as well

I ordered a new Butler....it was supposed to be transported and make it to Grand Rapids, MN last Tuesday....and my vinyl wrap people who had the wrap printed and waiting...but transport company I hired (giving them a month notice and timeline needed) dropped the ball :madder::madder::madder::madder:....they were fired!!!

New Saigerized 2017 Butler hit the road today with the good transport company (they weren't available since taking Butler truck to Vegas)....new van going to California first then up to MN.

Wrap starts on Friday (or next week)

Wheels and electronics, and all hose accessories ordered (haven't seen new custom hoses yet)

Bought a 4 wheeler for the son in law while in Vegas...unfortunate situation of a friend having just a few weeks to live...sold it to us super cheap...super low miles and couple plows for it.... :( sad and happy at same time...son in law bonus...loss of friend...Suck!

Had put a bid in on property (12.6 acres) with a large modular home and new garage 1 mile south of me...plan to move the shop...build a new one....Youngest kids (expecting baby) selling their house and moving in there and going to buy from us the remaining portion we don't use for shop (heck...looking to buy one more acre actually for perfect shop location)

People didn't take our offer 2 weeks ago....and then first night in Vegas at dinner, got the message they are interested in the lower price....dang...now need to pull the trigger....

Business is so booming...and all the extra paper work...ugh....:dejection::dejection::dejection:

Release of Saiger's Code Red Sauce...this week....

Another new Pet Enzyme on the way...soon as label is done....

Kids got a new puppy rescued from Texas....

Phone off the hook....

Mikey's Fest soon.....

AND...I think I am out of fresh clean underwear for the morning! :eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk:

2017-09-05 13.26.14.jpg
2017-09-06 12.51.23.jpg
2017-09-06 08.19.49.png
2017-09-08 20.08.39.jpg
2017-09-08 20.08.34.jpg
received_1250319991739304.jpeg
received_1250319978405972.jpeg
IMG_3798.jpg
2017-09-12 22.22.41.png
2017-09-12 22.23.27.png
20170830_114331.jpg
20170830_114348.jpg
20170830_114321.jpg
20170830_114409.jpg

IMG_4254001.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Wife just headed in to the Hospital....AGAIN....

maybe a baby tonight....maybe not....

Seems to be the theme for the family....

Now my Butler....it just doesn't seem to want to come to Minnesota to early either....

Just got a text from the "Reliable" transport guy....

He blew out his transmission....unit was supposed to be here tomorrow....Friday maybe latest....

Now Sunday....:errf:

We are going to be down a van starting Monday night....busy time of year too....and the new van scheduled for wrap and accessories...

This is not going as planned :(

But I am sure the transport guy not really happy either....

Reactions: KSL
Name
BradFenstermaker
Congratulations GPA.
Really nice place you scooped up there too.

Better prices up there than down here that's for sure.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was thinking a quick flight and hit the road. Probably too much with all the irons you have in the fire already.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
One down you could say...

IMG_0764.jpg
IMG_0769.jpg

Van supposed to be here tomorrow but we are now having to go a couple weeks with one van... Not the best plan or wish...

Strip out and clean the 2011 going to brother Dave... Deliver it to him Monday night for our movie theater cleaning job...

Land deal..
Few little kinks... Silly counter offer last night after home inspection and we asked them to fix some simple needed things... Comment about we are getting the place cheap enough kind of do it yourself didn't sit too well with me... And want to get things closed faster...
Hmmmmm.... Wonder when I can get to those repairs....

Will probably move ahead anyway to get this off my plate... (they currently have no other offers though....)

So today... Lots of work to get done.

Locating my web gal so can open the webstore for Code Red sales... It is finally ready!

So gonna be a crazy few weeks yet.... Woo woo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom