Lightly Used Aztec 24'' Sidewinder Strip & Deep Scrub Machine - $4000 OBO (Charlotte)

Ben

24" Aztec Sidewinder Propane Floor Maintenance Stripper
Sidewinder Propane Floor Stripping Solutions
18 HP Kawasaki and Transport Wheel /With Propane Tank, Key Start, Strip Brushes
Catalytic Muffler and Centrifugal Clutch
The Aztec Sidewinder was designed for deep scrubbing and/or fast stripping of hard surface floors in preparation for top coat or restoring of tile, terrazzo or close-fitted tile.
The Sidewinder strips 15,000 (or 30,000 scrubs) square feet per hour with a 30' path and brush speed up to 1,150 RPM. 1 1/2 times faster than the nearest competitor.
Three times faster than battery powered. Aggressive -- Unique dual direction scouring action plus heavy brush pressure result in high productivity, with no side torque.

Attachments

• ASW.jpg
    ASW.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 845

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
Why are selling this for
I have one don't use it a lot but when I need it it's great.
Anyway I'll call a friend of men tomm and maybe he will buy it from ya

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Hi, business got slow as soon as I bought it and family started another business it's basically brand new great deal for someone.

Name
Cory Stowell
Ben,
Is the sidewinder still available? I see in the picture what looks like a guzzler or liquidator. Is that for sale also, if so? Call me at 9122229074. Ill be in Charlotte Monday

Cory

alberto

Name
alberto toledo
I know its been a while that you pat this, I was just wondering if you still have the side winder for sale

Back
Top Bottom