Limited Edition Code Red Sauce Small Craft Batch...last one....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We have been testing the waters you could say with our SS1 and an added oxy and Enzyme.

Our last Limited edition small craft batch just arrived....

We have sold out the other 2 in 4 hours each time..

I just opened up the webstore a few minutes ago....

We will be going into full production with this in about a month...

But if you want to try, we have it for sale right now....(sorry no samples at this time but planning later)

Thank, and I have to run again for a little bit and will try to answer more questions later too

https://saigers.com/supplies/category/saigers-code-red

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
2017-08-03 17.03.09.jpg
2017-08-02 14.06.59.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Is it that much better than the original? 70 dollar increase in price?

More Stuff in it....

If you buy a case that price includes the shipping....

$44.95 per tub actually....

Original SS1 is $32.50 per tub.... of $129.99 per case....

So $50 per Case Difference (or $12.45 per tub difference)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hi Mark,

What specific areas are you targeting with the Code Red that the SS1 or Blue Flame cannot handle.

Trying to attack the organic soils more....deal with the Restaurants a bit easier and make more tech friendly so not having to boost....

But we did some testing also on some incredibly thick grease where the prespray can just float on top, and a splash of our G-Force liquid Soy Booster did help give it that extra solubility that a liquid can help and punch through the grease a bit quicker....but the Code Red has been impressive.

The Blue Flame Boost it Pack is still a great kit and product...will be a staple....but this has an enzyme and oxy and we have found a lot of people do like an enzyme prespray....

This enzyme was designed to help in cold water cleaning situations, but it also does like heat....so the goal was to also help people with smaller truckmounts with less heat and also even maybe help portable users.

You will want to mix Code Red Sauce with very warm to hot water to get the Oxy dissolved and activated, but also when mixing we are telling people to just make sure and shake it and give the product a little more time to dissolve in the container.

For people used to spiking prespray, it has been a surprise....

I just had a call from a company doing college turns...they have excellent equipment and good work force...

Their standby staple prespray and even spiking it was challenged....he told me yesterday he didn't know what they were supposed to do now....since they are a day and a half ahead of schedule....

He is taking his guys rafting today I was told...and he also was figuring using the Saiger's Cide Sauce Lime Citron and Code Red together it was saving him huge money in chems and labor....

Reactions: Mikey P and KSL

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I've got two cases coming. Can't wait to test it out. If it gets here in time i'll be using it on a greasy Italian place.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

KSL

Name
Kent

Mark,

Thanks so much for the very thorough response. I ordered a case and I am looking forward to trying it out on some of our heavily soiled commercial facilities.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't mean to sound like a tightwad, but that price is ridiculously high. I don't see how it could cost you any more to make it than it costs to make your original ss1.

Your manufacturer has all the material and mixes in the plant to take out and add whatever they want, with no extra time involved, which should be no extra cost to them

It seems to be the same concept on how we clean 2 different types of carpet. Let's just say, for example that your customer has two different rooms, the same size with one room being nylon, and the other being polyester with the same type of soil in it. Are you gonna charge a bunch more for the polyester room? If you're a professional, I hope not, because you know how to get it looking presentable, just by using a little different method. The same should be with your presprays. You have 2 different types in the same jug coming from the same manufacturer.

And don't give me that "it only costs you $.75/gallon to make BS". I see it as $200, not $.75/gallon. Scott and Tom tried to pull that crap on their high priced powder in the past to make it look like their stuff isn't priced crazy high either.

I love you Mark, but we're just little rug suckers who are in debt up to our nose. You need to tell Harvard to find a more affordable source or method

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I don't mean to sound like a tightwad, but that price is ridiculously high. I don't see how it could cost you any more to make it than it costs to make your original ss1.

Your manufacturer has all the material and mixes in the plant to take out and add whatever they want, with no extra time involved, which should be no extra cost to them

It seems to be the same concept on how we clean 2 different types of carpet. Let's just say, for example that your customer has two different rooms, the same size with one room being nylon, and the other being polyester with the same type of soil in it. Are you gonna charge a bunch more for the polyester room? If you're a professional, I hope not, because you know how to get it looking presentable, just by using a little different method. The same should be with your presprays. You have 2 different types in the same jug coming from the same manufacturer.

And don't give me that "it only costs you $.75/gallon to make BS". I see it as $200, not $.75/gallon. Scott and Tom tried to pull that crap on their high priced powder in the past to make it look like their stuff isn't priced crazy high either.

I love you Mark, but we're just little rug suckers who are in debt up to our nose. You need to tell Harvard to find a more affordable source or method

Well.....I guess I should have you negotiate our next batch :)

Keep in mind...the product is actually $179.80 for 4 tubs($44.95)....but I built in $20 for shipping to make it simple (it actually costs me more that $20 to certain parts of the country)

So for simple purposes...But when you add more goodies into the mix, it does cost more....

So....I guess I don't know what more to tell you....but hope you give it a try....

Keep in mind...there are no Butyls, no De-Limolene, No NTA, No Solvents....but we found a little extra kick in the formula....(I know...you want Butyl)

So, our "Chocolate Cookie Recipe" just got a little bit better we feel, but to make better, some ingredients will cost more.....

Do a comparison to other prices of similar Prespray especially with an enzyme and oxy added....and also take a look at the amount being sold by weight...I have looked over similar products and we are still below their per pound cost for the most part...then also take a look at the mixing ratios as well....Don't know if that will help you to see, sometimes, extra stuff costs you more....

Hope the new truck build is going well by the way :)

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My poor little Italian restaurant. They are my testing grounds for new products. First it was Grand Slam, then Judson 02, Redline, Biobreak, SS1, Enzolve, and now Code Red. I guess it's a good sign they keep using me.

Mikey P

Administrator

Welp, there goes the humanitarian award...

steve_64

Can't help but wonder what products you're using. Those prices are in line with what I'm already paying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom