Limited Edition Code Red Sauce Small Craft Batch...last one....

Name
Nate W.
I just love it when guys complain about cheap shipping... Try at least $100 a case to my front door...

F

FB7777

Disclaimer: not a customer of Saiger Enterprises LLC. I am a long time Pemberton's guy

I don't see Marks products any more expensive than any other top tier product. The added value I see is Mark himself.

Just like Jim Pemberton ( who can attest to getting many texts and after hour phone calls from me about cleaning related issues)

Chemical costs are cheap... a few extra dollars for expert support and experience MORE than compensates for the cost

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I don't really do trashed apartments or restaurants...I would at the right price...but I not yet. But, I did get a really bad white poly that was referred by a Concierge that has given me some nice work, so I tried the newly arrived Code Red. Sprayed it down, used the CRB and rinsed with devastator wand at high heat and alkaline rinse. They were really happy...said they were just cleaning it for a Birthday party then they were going to replace it...No one had ever got it that clean before. Want me every 6 months. They own a Car Dealership and took a bunch of cards... Code Red...like the blue...works great and rinses clean. That's my experience...so far...

Name
Nate W.
I don't really do trashed apartments or restaurants...I would at the right price...but I not yet. But, I did get a really bad white poly that was referred by a Concierge that has given me some nice work, so I tried the newly arrived Code Red. Sprayed it down, used the CRB and rinsed with devastator wand at high heat and alkaline rinse. They were really happy...said they were just cleaning it for a Birthday party then they were going to replace it...No one had ever got it that clean before. Want me every 6 months. They own a Car Dealership and took a bunch of cards... Code Red...like the blue...works great and rinses clean. That's my experience...so far...

I've heard of guys who mixed red and blue together, they're still in jail....:lol:

Shipping is the deal breaker for me.. Maybe if I bring in a pallet of different products but that's still $561 from CA to HI..

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom