Live from MF St Pete

Name
Jeff T
I have been a lone wolf carpet cleaner for almost 30 years. Yet my experience at Mikey's Fest in Vegas incredibly eye opening. Meeting people like Tom and Erik and seeing their passion for the industry really makes you feel that you are part of an elite group that stands out from the rest of the crowd. Rubbing shoulders with people like that inspire you to do better in your own little bailiwick just as Damon has voiced above. I couldn't make this one so had to be content sitting on the sidelines, making snide comments about those who were actually there. Being a member on Mikey's Board has made me a more responsible carpet cleaner and has allowed me to really step up my game. Even Damon breaks less things now.
I sure am glad you, and whole host of others on here are not my direct competion..... I really enjoy 'sitting in', listening to all the journey men, and masters talk about their craft, instead of listening to local guys hack their way through the industry..... I only hope to achieve the level of some of you guys.... Thank you for letting me be a part of this....
Jeff @ SCC

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Nick and I enjoyed all the experiences this past week had to offer.

What a great joy to help those in dire need and keep in touch with the latest tools the industry has to offer.

The seminars speakers and the cut-to-the-chase education that can save one a ton of time and costly mistakes is priceless.

And finally, eating nearly every meal outside in Feb is good enough for any Pennsylvanian!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Glad to be back at work!
IMG_3876.JPG

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Is that your wand? You clean with that? Maybe it's time you clean that mess up and have it sparkling and shiny.....

Edit : smiley face for Nate :lol: so he doesn't think I'm being mean...
Man, I knew that was coming. Well I'll tell you this, after spending 4 days with the Saiger brothers and seeing how clean Mark Saiger's van was, I'll be spending the rest of my day cleaning my stuff up. I feel like pig-pen after hanging out with those guys.

Reactions: dgardner

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Rule #1 steal Saiger photos and use them as your own.

Rule # 2 never post dirty photos on MB or they'll never forget your dirty!

Rule# 3 everyone's dirty they just steal Saiger's photos and use them as they're own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Man, I knew that was coming. Well I'll tell you this, after spending 4 days with the Saiger brothers and seeing how clean Mark Saiger's van was, I'll be spending the rest of my day cleaning my stuff up. I feel like pig-pen after hanging out with those guys.

Don't worry... Almost everyone's wands are the same way....some will just deny it more or resist the urge to post pictures of it.

BTW if you wipe it down with some Viper Restore (acid tile grout cleaner) and rub it with a soft brush and then rinse it, it will look shiny and you don't need to polish it if it isn't scratched too bad but only dirty.

Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom