Lmao, Anyone eles get this e-mail?

jeg1983

Hi JeG1983,

I would like to Introduce myself to one and all . I am the new Admin on thecleanboard . I have had extensive experience moderating and turning around boards that have lost their focus. My main focus initially is restoring order and respect .

I am not usually in the habit of banning folks , but will to get my point across .

The main thing to remember is this : If you enjoy posting here and see potential , stay and help to be a part of the success . If you are part of a clique that thinks you will be allowed to be disrespectful and negative , your stay here will be VERY short.

Thank you for your support in making this place and fun , and informative place for all to enjoy.

Admin

Cheers,

ADMIN

I'm not sure exactly what it is I did I have only been there one time in the last 3 months but I found this pretty amusing.

Jamie

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Nope I was loaded on the short bus and kicked out of the tard yard....

all 3 of me.....

G

Mikey P said:
Jeff Cross.

Jeff's gonna clean house. Do you think he has to get Nick's permission to ban someone? Or do you think he'll ban who he sees fit?

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
I didn't get an email. I'm sooooooo hurt. Stockwell thinks the new mod is a woman.

Jeff Cross????? Why would he take a job like that????? :shock:

jeg1983

Oh well, Not really much of a lose in my opinion. All I recall see'in was Greenie bashin and power trips left and right.

Greenie

Mikey P said:
Jeff ran the idea by me.

He wants a place that he can speak his mind with out a CEO or IIrCC ahole looming over him.

Isn't that what this board is for, hopefully Jeff will let his hair down.

btw: I don't think for a second, that Jeff would stoop to participate let alone Mod on the Clean Board.

Greenie

I get out...

but she deletes everything!

besides...pro-cleaners is a whole different animal, I can see Jeff at Dan's board.

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
Mikey, when I see you... we're gonna rumble.

I'm wondering if I should withdraw my $5 support. It would give me another gallon of gas each month. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom