Lockheart, you goober. and e-idle.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
B7147424-2B1D-487A-8E90-6040E14BC2EC.jpeg
B7147424-2B1D-487A-8E90-6040E14BC2EC.jpeg
@ronbeatty your organizational OCD is impressive.
Last month I moved the exhaust exchanger from the back of the truck to the front, opened up space in the back.

Reactions: CJ-FL and BIG WOOD
Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
HP on mine ,never really use it, E Idle might be nice , depends if you are solo or not as far as setting wand down and pulling hose etc

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I hate to wait for the truck to warm up, I get instant heat and off I go. During the spring, summer and fall I use the heater for dual wanding on big commercial jobs but in the winter it just takes to long to get hot.
How many btu does that additional heater do and what kind?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I think it is cool because these kinds of build reminds me of my building days when i had access to equipments. It just looks real fun to build all this myself.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Ok, going to go with the LP version

Thoughts on the e-idle?
I got both. Have not used the HP yet but am bidding a large warehouse contract today that I can see using it on. As far as e-idle goes ive used it to or 3 times, always when Im working alone. Its nice to idle down while i scrub in my prespray or when talking with the customer. When I have a helper with me I never use it.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I agree with previous comments that a truckmount does not need to be 3000 PSI, and the cost of that setup for something that you probably would never use is just a "mine is bigger than yours" syndrome.

If you want to pressure-wash, by a pressure washer setup.

Because I have a very hot 240,000 BTU LP heater tested to 5000 PSI in both of my truckmounts, I can use that if I pressure wash. I have washed houses (using a pressure washing gun assembly), decks, walls, patios, driveways, pool aprons, etc., using up to 1200 PSI and 300º heat at 4 GPM with a normal sized truckmount. It has gotten the job done every time very quickly with no blow out or peel damage.

With a reliable APO and a 65 gallon waste tank, I can clean (carpet, upholstery, tile) all day without stopping.

So I do not have the initial high cost of a BIG unit, a bigger, heavier truck, more fuel needed for the truck and machine, etc., I just have a well designed normal sized truckmount system humming along at 3000 RPM.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom