logo fun

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Does anyone do some logo changing during the Holiday seasons? I upload these designs for all media platforms to represent the Holiday season. Had good response to the them on social media. The first Halloween logo I posted earned 57 likes and 9 unique visits to the website when I posted it. I try and have diff ones created every year. Here are a few examples: You like?

halloween.jpg
logo2.jpg
logo3.jpg
logo4.jpg
logo5.jpg

natural.png

Last edited:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
This one for example I used Fiverr.com to make them. I usually have a friend that can do them pretty quick for me, but since he was busy last year I tried Fiverr. They do a decent job. And if you don't have a graphic designer for something like this it works. A couple of ones I haven't used from them because I didn't like the look. Example:

naturaldry.jpg

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
That might look good in Alabama advertising, but its more Charlie Brown looking. :lol: I just didn't like how blurry the logo part was on that one. To much going on in it. Cool thing with some Fiverr orders is they give you an edit if you don't like something. No extra cost for changing it.

and not Jewish... I still go to church on Christmas and Easter - just incase.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom