Look who won the Sapphire ONE EARTH Super Raffle

Mikey P

Administrator
Wow!!

Nice group!!!!

Bit surprised to not see a few names that were trying hard to boost credits..

So the ten of you need to send me one OUTSTANDING photo that will impress the members here. Members will vote via the poll system in place here. Votes can be changed so knock em dead tiger!

The only requirement is the photo must have a Legend Brands product in veiw.
Let your creative juices flow!

Winner of the poll takes home a Sapphire Titanium wand in their choice of 12"/1.5" or 14"/2"...

And a brand new clear head SS Upholstery Pro!

Clear head Upholstery Pro (2)-1.jpg

Those of you with blue head tools, hold on to them as they are now collectors items..

Huge thanks to Sapphire the great prizes and support!

Be sure to attend the MBWebinar on January 6th when Dennis Bruders and I announce the lucky winner!

Mikey P

Administrator
All SS Uph Pros are now clear. The new clear plastic has been formulated to last and last...

Replacement shells will be a reasonable charge if needed.

The best is now better as the cliche goes..

Reactions: dgardner

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Well, that brightened up my week! And it's been a week from hell! But we'll get through it.

Details later.
You're not kidding. We have several water damage jobs going plus new ones coming in every day from friends of the ones we are already doing. Now they are to the point where we have to tear out plus we have cleaning jobs scheduled that we can hardly get to. Very unusual winter so far but we'll take it while we can. It's just tough on a 2.5 man crew.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I m
Congrats All!

Dang, I had a sweet idea for a photo for the final contest, but I guess I shouldn't have held back the credits that I did :confusedd:
I maxed out my entry's, was fun seeing martys face on some pretty funny pics. Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with for their video.

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
Wow!!

Nice group!!!!

Bit surprised to not see a few names that were trying hard to boost credits..

So the ten of you need to send me one OUTSTANDING photo that will impress the members here. Members will vote via the poll system in place here. Votes can be changed so knock em dead tiger!

The only requirement is the photo must have a Legend Brands product in veiw.
Let your creative juices flow!

Winner of the poll takes home a Sapphire Titanium wand in their choice of 12"/1.5" or 14"/2"...

And a brand new clear head SS Upholstery Pro!

View attachment 10625

Those of you with blue head tools, hold on to them as they are now collectors items..

Huge thanks to Sapphire the great prizes and support!

Be sure to attend the MBWebinar on January 6th when Dennis Bruders and I announce the lucky winner!
Now if they just put the flow adjustment on the head they would have a winner. Congrats to the contest winners.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
With a set screw, or something that can actually still be adjusted on the fly?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom