Looking for a Brushpro 17

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
Interlink Supply has the national sales agreement with Carpet Cleaner America ( the importers of the driStar machines). The price seems to be controlled on the newsest style BrushPro machines. They sell for list price. I found one online place selling it $300 under list, but shipping was $300.

http://www.prochemsupply.com/servlet/the-831/Hydro-dsh-Force™-Brush-Pro™-17"/Detail

MH170 Is the item number for the newest BrushPro 17

Name
Joe
Thanks
I just check Interlink supply price comes up to be the same but interlink is giving you 1 case of Envapuclean ds for free and shipping is only $34 so I have some thingking to do

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Aaabrightfloor you have a good question that deserves it's own thread. Start a new thread and ask that question and you'll get more/better answers.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I looked at CRB machines for a few weeks. The more I looked, the less they made sense. Most of the machines that are available (Whitaker, Brush & Clean, driStar, ect) are all made by the same company.

Each company gives what seems like their own specs for their machine - motor size watt rating and size of the machine. The 800 watt motors have less torque than the 600 watt motors, not sure why, but it seems to be true. The driStar 14 is the same as the BrushPro 17, their names come from a different measurement on the machine.

The pro hydrid 35, same size machine as the BrushPro 17, has the newer sealed design but still has the weaker motor. Only the machines with sealed motors are "approved" for rug scrubbing in 1-2" of water and tile/grout scrubbing. I have talked to a few cleaners who have the older design and have used them in the wet conditions without any problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom