Looking to purchase another truckmount

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
In the market for another truckmount saw the prochem blazer gt at my local supplier displayed...nice looking unit kinda small, but do more upholstery and carpet cleaning. Rarely do long hose runs, never dual wand(being a one man show) really don't do tg...so do you think this machine is practical for my business? I don't see the need for 240 degree water and a #4 blower taking my time and doing extra dry strokes. What do you guys think?

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Usually if a manufacturer is going to cut corners it will be on their entry level machine. In most cases the next unit up is significantly better for a little more...like Richard said.

Reactions: Josh Almanza

SamIam

Name
sam miller
04CB8BF1-DB07-47C1-8A6D-1E9A1E7C5D65.png

I believe the smaller unit is a 3.5 or 3.6 blower,
The legend has a 4.5 blower.

For couple grand difference get the legend.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
In the market for another truckmount saw the prochem blazer gt at my local supplier displayed...nice looking unit kinda small, but do more upholstery and carpet cleaning. Rarely do long hose runs, never dual wand(being a one man show) really don't do tg...so do you think this machine is practical for my business? I don't see the need for 240 degree water and a #4 blower taking my time and doing extra dry strokes. What do you guys think?

Every time I got a bigger machine, I never regretted it! EVER!

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
We have owned a Blazer GT as our backup TM for almost 5 years.

It's a great little machine. Definitely notice a difference in vacuum when running more than 100ft. We don't use it for tile, can't maintain heat and the pump doesn't seem to perform well above 700psi.
Downside is the 60gal. Fresh water tank is too small to get through a whole day.

Overall, it's a great, reliable unit (never had any real issues) for carpet and upholstery where you don't need a lot of heat or have long hose runs.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If the money's tight, and all you can afford is the blazer, I suggest getting the Sapphire Rage. I've heard feedback from others that the performance is top notch. And one person has told me that it performs better than his 370.

Now, if you can spend a couple grand more on a truck mount, then get the Prochem Legend. It's all around a good machine

Mikey P

Administrator
Why would you even listen to a comment like that Matt, how does a smaller motor a smaller blower and smaller heat exchanger and a smaller pump outperform larger ones? to even repeat it is pretty gosh darn gooberish of you

Reactions: BIG WOOD

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Seriously everystep up
Improves time on the job and ease of the job,

When I went from a legend to a 405, I was able to an extra job a day.

Hiring a Cheap helper does that to.

Name
Nate W.
Nahh if you have the need it could be a wise choice.

However if you buy it just because it's the biggest and baddest then...you just might be a fooo. :winky:

Call me a fool! I'd take it just for the dick swinging contest... But I'd probably only do it if I mastered the Lippold/Lockhart wand strokes... Key going back and dry coming forward... I'd really like to not do dry strokes period.. That why I like my Zippers...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom