LOVE this vacuum on upholstery

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I bought one and use it daily. Works great on the tile floors and dusting etc. I also bought the optional device that allows for paper bags...works fine but like the fabric bag that came with it best. The fabric bag will need vacuumed from time to time to get it really clean. Nice long extension cord for a small vacuum.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I think that combo makes a ton of sense. I like the big Royal because it's so big and simple.

No attachments can be a real PITA though.

And I don't really have room for more than 1 upright vacuum.

Is it easy to make small? Hose detaches easy enough? Does it store easy, standing up on an end or stashed somewhere?

I think I'm going to pick one up.

Mikey P

Administrator
You need to buy Matt's trailer so you can carry enough stuff.

I dont suffer hacks here Damon.

You will hear my opinion over and over until you leave out of guilt or hatred or both.

or fall suit and lead a rich rewarding but broke life with the rest of us nerds.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You need to buy Matt's trailer so you can carry enough stuff.

I dont suffer hacks here Damon.

You will hear my opinion over and over until you leave out of guilt or hatred or both.

or fall suit and lead a rich rewarding but broke life with the rest of us nerds.
Everything I do gets pre-vacced. I was just giving you a bad time. I even get crap from the guys on CCP because I CRB even when it doesn't need it. I think it always needs it.

As for a Trailer. I have a plan in the works but I can't talk about it until it's all done. My goals this year are to pay off my 870, and start working into a Promaster.

I went back to work today for the first time since my break down and being sick. I'm happy to say my machine made it through both jobs no issues. I wish I could say the same for myself.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If you do a lot of upholstery at the same time that little mouse turd of a vacuum makes sense.
Otherwise, the cleaning tool, connected to a truck mount blower will remove a lot more dust than "turdy".

WNAFT (Who needs another ooking tool?)

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
For cleaning a sofa with the likes of the RX-20 you'll need to bring George (Crazy New Mexico George) back.
That was his specialty. And he used to be one of your moderators :winky:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
On this particular job I vacuumed the carpet first as it was going to double as my tarp.
Next I used the mouseturd on the upholstery. Two dogs live on them so it took a good 25 minutes I'd say just for the dry vac
I sprayed the chair and sofa down with the ISP and some Procyon followed by a vigorous rub down with the Tuway Upholstery mitt. Another 25 minutes..

All the while my truckmount is closed up inside a warm van while it was 25° outside.
No fuel wasting, no back and forth to turn and off..

Mr Ofer better rethink his methodology as he is moving to cold country and his foolish old ways will lead to frozen plumbing...

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Yeah, I was thinking about the frigid temps when I saw it.

The wind chill has been below zero here all week, even in the middle of the day.

I froze my Devastator up bad a couple days ago hacking out apartments. Yes Marty, I know better.

A Truckmount becomes seriously less fun, when you're below 10°.

Unless Saiger is with you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom